20 minutes ago, Ryhardcastle said:

After trying primo for a cycle as never used it but would anyone recommend a lab for it?

Usual labs available to me are ROHM, Dimensions and Sphinx. 

I wouldn't recommend rohm because if your source is offering he's selling fake rohm.

22 minutes ago, Ryhardcastle said:

After trying primo for a cycle as never used it but would anyone recommend a lab for it?

Usual labs available to me are ROHM, Dimensions and Sphinx. 

I will be useing it myself in a few weeks and was going to use Sphinx as I read a few posts on here saying it was gtg, but will be interested in peoples replies. 

13 minutes ago, stargazer said:

I wouldn't recommend rohm because if your source is offering he's selling fake rohm.

Ah so Rohm don’t sell primo? Nobody’s offered me anything I just assumed they made it. Just between Dimensions and Sphinx then. 

2 minutes ago, Ryhardcastle said:

Ah so Rohm don’t sell primo? Nobody’s offered me anything I just assumed they made it. Just between Dimensions and Sphinx then. 

Nope.

I didn't realise Dimensions were still about so as long as you are sure it's real i would go for that, however sphinx has also been a good quality consistent lab so you probs wont go wrong with them either.

Ive used NP Primo and labmaxed it and came back good.

If you dont have access to that then out of your list i would use Sphinx.

On a side note, i think Primo is an overrated waste of time unless you can be bothered to jab 600-800mg which is 6-8ml.....fck that.

10 minutes ago, stargazer said:

They don't make it mate so yes it's fake.

Weird that, 

That image is direct from The dedicated R.O.H.M resellers website. 

I honestly have no idea if it's real or fake, but find it strange that it's on there along with just about every other ROHM product. 

5 minutes ago, Sparkey said:

Weird that, 

That image is direct from The dedicated R.O.H.M resellers website. 

I honestly have no idea if it's real or fake, but find it strange that it's on there along with just about every other ROHM product. 

That site was created just when the quality rohm fakes started appearing :), check page 2, rohm have also never done mast enan or trestolone ace.

Under pills they are even offering prima tabs lol, and tbol that is apparently a "personalised product" (limited quantities) lol. This isn't rohm mate, it's not what they do.

5 hours ago, stargazer said:

That site was created just when the quality rohm fakes started appearing :), check page 2, rohm have also never done mast enan or trestolone ace.

Under pills they are even offering prima tabs lol, and tbol that is apparently a "personalised product" (limited quantities) lol. This isn't rohm mate, it's not what they do.

So I just looked on that site out of curiosity and not only are they selling fakes but the prices are ridiculous for something simple as test e, even if it were legit.

Wonder how many people get scammed everyday buying knock off gear. I mean raws are already dirt cheap, can't believe some people have the gall to sell bunk gear at exorbitant prices. These shysters deserve to burn in the deepest pits of hell. 

I honestly never saw the point in primo 

Tren completely dicks it out the water 

If you can't handle the ptsd like stress that comes with tren then anavar and masteron again will be more effective both in the look and strength gains 

And as Chelsea said f**k all this 8ml on just the primo

In currently pinning 6ml and it's a ballache 

Most I've ever done was 10ml (over did it) and it was miserable