Johneffer

Johneffer's Road to Pro. *Teen Nationals Champion*

Hello! I am Giovanni DelBiondo. I also go by Johneffer on Instagram, YouTube, and multiple Bodybuilding forums.

I won the 2017 Teen Nationals at 6'3 (190.5cm) 235Lbs (106.6kg). I have gotten up to 302Lbs (137kg) in the off-season this year but now after cutting some I am about 257Lbs (116.1kg) on the current date of 10/6/2018. I am cleaning up my body, fixing blood works, getting healthier, and getting ready for a wonderful, long, productive off-season which I will be staying much leaner and progressing in a much smarter way. This is what I looked like in 2017 on stage at the NPC Teen Nationals:

Please follow me as I do post some photos on there that may not be here in my log.

And also subscribe to my YouTube Channel as I do plan on putting out some daily vlogs and some nicely edited training videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/Johnefferlol2

What is the goal?

The goal is simple. I want to stay healthy and make incredible gains. I am working with Dominick Cardone, started on 9/18/2018. I have went from 280 Lbs to 257 Lbs in that short amount of time (today is 10/6/2018), and I have come off of all drugs except 200mg Testosterone Cyp and 2mg of Arimidex a week which will certainly change over the next few weeks, or months. It depends.

Here's what I currently look like at around 260. Keep in mind I am very soft compared to what I can be around this weight but it is all for a reason. I am going to absolutely blow up in this log and it will become very entertaining. 

D887X5P.thumb.jpg.d5bebbf829097c8432b2c5c4877ef250.jpg

Hope you enjoy the show. 

Edited by Johneffer
Edited to clean up my intro to this log on the date of October 6th, 2018 at 12:46 AM Eastern USA Time.

9 hours ago, Pancake' said:

IN

Subbed to your YT for a while, you train hard man, if anyone deserves a pro card, gotta be you. will be following, good luck.

edit: any tips on improving squat?

Thanks

Thank you man, Im gonna be posting a lot of content on youtube in the coming months Im just tryna get into the swing of being that guy with a camera ... 

For squats, I would suggest watching a lot of youtube videos about how to do them correctly. That's how I learned how to do most of my exercises. I also do very high rep like 12 reps on squats... Breathing is a super important aspect of squatting, if that isn't right, nothing is. Drop the weight if you have to. Let's say you can squat 405 for 6 and you've been stagnant there for a while, I'd suggest going down to 315 for 6 sets of 12 reps, before you know it youll do 365 for 12, then 405 for 12 etc

10 hours ago, AestheticManlet said:

Looking great mate. The facial changes always fascinate me had the same when  I dropped around 29 pounds to single digit bf, looked so different facially and head shape :lol:

Lmao thanks lad, I call it going from "dad to chad" 

11 hours ago, Deltz123 said:

Is it the real johneffer? I'm following you for a long time on insta

Yeah mane, whats your IG I'll follow you back

On 10/08/2018 at 9:47 PM, Johneffer said:

Thank you man, Im gonna be posting a lot of content on youtube in the coming months Im just tryna get into the swing of being that guy with a camera ... 

For squats, I would suggest watching a lot of youtube videos about how to do them correctly. That's how I learned how to do most of my exercises. I also do very high rep like 12 reps on squats... Breathing is a super important aspect of squatting, if that isn't right, nothing is. Drop the weight if you have to. Let's say you can squat 405 for 6 and you've been stagnant there for a while, I'd suggest going down to 315 for 6 sets of 12 reps, before you know it youll do 365 for 12, then 405 for 12 etc

Welcome, credit where credits due. you’re strong as a ox. 

So you prefer a more higher volume approach towards squats? my breathing sucks tbh. 

I’ll devote some time to training as you’ve said. Appreciate it.

wBzS4gL.jpg 

sorry for not posting much guys, will be soon just been dealing with a lot of IRL s**t lately and forgot to post

getting a coach to keep me accountable for the mean time though. plan on getting pretty shredded in the next 2 -3 months and staying there and slowly going up. cheers

50 minutes ago, Johneffer said:

wBzS4gL.jpg 

sorry for not posting much guys, will be soon just been dealing with a lot of IRL s**t lately and forgot to post

getting a coach to keep me accountable for the mean time though. plan on getting pretty shredded in the next 2 -3 months and staying there and slowly going up. cheers

Looking good bro 

Trained Legs yesterday, sore as hell today.

Leg Day (8/27/2018): 

Squats: 135x3, 225x3, 315x3, 405x1, 405x8, 405x8, 405x8, 405x8, 405x8, 405x8 (Very little rest time, this weight is very light for me... The point is to exhaust the muscle, we don't care about weight right now. Literally a minute and a half rest time.) 

Hack Squats: 2 Platesx6 negatives on the way down, 8 quick reps. (Again, very little rest time... 45 seconds, burning the f**k out of the legs. 2 plates is baby weight for most here) 

Leg Extensions: I train with my father so we do forced negatives which torches my legs up. We do about 6 sets of Leg Extensions with forced negatives and drop sets super set with Leg Curls. Practically no rest time. 

On 28/08/2018 at 2:50 PM, Johneffer said:

Trained Legs yesterday, sore as hell today.

Leg Day (8/27/2018): 

Squats: 135x3, 225x3, 315x3, 405x1, 405x8, 405x8, 405x8, 405x8, 405x8, 405x8 (Very little rest time, this weight is very light for me... The point is to exhaust the muscle, we don't care about weight right now. Literally a minute and a half rest time.) 

Hack Squats: 2 Platesx6 negatives on the way down, 8 quick reps. (Again, very little rest time... 45 seconds, burning the f**k out of the legs. 2 plates is baby weight for most here) 

Leg Extensions: I train with my father so we do forced negatives which torches my legs up. We do about 6 sets of Leg Extensions with forced negatives and drop sets super set with Leg Curls. Practically no rest time. 

Sounds pretty disgusting. I'm glad my pcl and mcl are f**ked at moment lmao. 

Physio soon.... 

Great shape btw. Can't help but think I know you from somewhere. 

54 minutes ago, Toranator said:

Sounds pretty disgusting. I'm glad my pcl and mcl are f**ked at moment lmao. 

Physio soon.... 

Great shape btw. Can't help but think I know you from somewhere. 

I'm on a lot of forums and ive been on RxMuscle youtube n luimarcos s**t 

thanks bro x 

8/28/2018 (Delts): 

Military Press (smith): 135x10, 225x8, 275x6, 315x6, 315x6, 315x6, 315x6, 225x12, 225x12

Machine Military Press: Burn out drop sets for 2 sets

Dumbbell Side Laterals: 40x16, 40x16, 40x16

Machine Side Laterals: 80x12, 80x12, 80x12 

Barbell Upright Rows: 80x20, 80x20, 80x20

Face Pulls: 120x20, 80x20, 80x20 

Rear Delt Cables: 40x30, 40x30, 40x30 

A5rLt2L.jpg 

Pic from a movie I am filming! I'm staring in it as a character named The Brute. Basically just killing a bunch of people and smashing them up into bits. Gaining power from their bones... 

It'll be mad cool because I am gonna be shredded by the end of the movie so you get to see a pretty pissening body transformation during the film (me getting more powerful) 

Z0jrXyg.jpg  qw2Gc6I.jpg

3 minutes ago, arbffgadm100 said:

Huge.

What's your Instagram ID?

@Johneffer 

1 hour ago, Deltz123 said:

How much did you pay?

Well I got it for free, we are good friends. I’d recommend him though