Imdone88

Feeling shitty on low doses

Just looking for some help, 

Ive been on and off for 3 years now. But been on 1 year in straight but "take a break" by using a low dose for a few months. I.e usually 200mg per week of test e. 

However, when i do this. I feel s**t, headaches, breathing problems, weird feeling around my eyes, bad anxiety (always feeling like something bad is going to happen or worrying about my health), palpatations. Ive seen a dr about my heart as i get so worried but theyve told me im fine, having run a series of tests.

However, when i was on higher doses 500mg test and 300mg tren. I feel great. No worries, no headaches, no palpatations etc. 

Can anyone help out? Why are lower doses doing this? Ive been using triumph/dimensions.

Cruise on 500 test 300 tren obv

no srs, it's probably not aas related, Maybe stress? Maybe 'just' anxiety? You are discribing anxiety pretty good tbh, palpitations + worrying about your health are very common with anxiety disorder.

anxiety disorder can come from different things, one of those is a fcked brain chemistry. Like low gaba high adrenaline etc

1 hour ago, adam28 said:

Whats your Hematocrit and RBC? 

Do you give blood regularly being as you stay on for long periods....?

As Sasnak says, get bloods done . You will know abit more then.

Ive no idea. But yeah i give blood regularly. 

The problem with medichecks is that its not accurate....the last test with medichecks i done my test levels where way lower than what my gps were. 

Theres been debates about their results for a while now, i doubt theyre accurate. They have differed greatly from my gps results.

I dont use drugs or alcohol. Bar codeine for back pain.

Ive been prescribed propronalol for anxiety. But im yet to decide wether its working or not.

5 minutes ago, Imdone88 said:

The problem with medichecks is that its not accurate....the last test with medichecks i done my test levels where way lower than what my gps were. 

Theres been debates about their results for a while now, i doubt theyre accurate. They have differed greatly from my gps results.

Ive been prescribed propronalol for anxiety. But im yet to decide wether its working or not.

I always order the venous check from medichecks mate and draw my own blood . I always get accurate results this way. The labs they use are the same as what the nhs use. It's just the finger pr**k test are crap imo.

1 hour ago, Imdone88 said:

Medichecks are accurate.  Medichecks are nothing more than a broker who give you access to private labs who test the bloods on their behalf.  These labs all meet the guidelines and BS regulations.   My friends company were looking to buy Medichecks out and they all passed scrutiny.   

Just use an IV test. 

If the batch is under dosed you can simply then up the amount to bring yourself in line.

I only really do TRT/Cruise and every time I start a vial from a newly ordered batch i get bloods done.  Every time my levels are different so I either up or lower what I put in to stabilize my levels accordingly.   It is to be expected with an UG lab in my experience, but its no issue. 

1 hour ago, wilko1985 said:

I only really do TRT/Cruise and every time I start a vial from a newly ordered batch i get bloods done.  Every time my levels are different so I either up or lower what I put in to stabilize my levels accordingly.   It is to be expected with an UG lab in my experience, but its no issue. 

I don't get why guys are doing this.

Do you really need to try and get so precise when normal levels for someone who has never used are up and down daily anyway.

And i don't get that if you have researched thoroughly all the meds you use and you have done a few cycles then you know how your body works and reacts and how you are feeling.

I find it easy to manage what i take because i know how i should feel and how its making me feel, i have never had bloods done in 25 years of using.

PS: Op, as guys have said it sounds just like GAD, if the propranolol don't work try get some pregabalin.

34 minutes ago, stargazer said:

I don't get why guys are doing this.

Do you really need to try and get so precise when normal levels for someone who has never used are up and down daily anyway.

And i don't get that if you have researched thoroughly all the meds you use and you have done a few cycles then you know how your body works and reacts and how you are feeling.

I find it easy to manage what i take because i know how i should feel and how its making me feel, i have never had bloods done in 25 years of using.

PS: Op, as guys have said it sounds just like GAD, if the propranolol don't work try get some pregabalin.

Because a Testosterone test is only £30, and if I have multiple vials of the same batch I can then accurately plan how much more I may need should I want to blast later down the line.  

For example, the last batch of Test I used was very accurately dosed, maybe even over.  I then switched to a new batch from the same brand and it is about 20% less from my blood results.  Now I know if i want to blast I just up the amount by 20% more than I did in the previous batch. 

Also I used a now busted lab last year and the batch I had was at least 60% under-dosed.  Thats pretty shocking when you think you're on X amount but actually under half in reality.  That can really scupper a cycle.