Hi!

I am 20 years old. My body weight is 76kg (167pound) . My height is 5'10 . My waist is 33 inches. I have been doing gym for about a year.  I bulked recently upto 80kg. Now i am cutting. I want to get abs and lean muscular physique. I have shared my pics below . Plz see them and make any guess about What my bodyfat% is . When i used to weight about 69kgs i didnot have any abs and my abdomen was fairly flat but at that time i didnot go to gym . Not at 76kg i feel i am leaner than when i was at 67 kg maybe my muscle mass increased and fat level decreased.I dont have a bodyfat callpier to measure my body fat . I used online calculators and according to them my body fat is 16-17%. I am training with great intensity. My diet is also controlled. I am taking 1g protein / lb of body weight. My carb intake is also low and fate intake is minimal and i am doing 7-8 min intermediate cardio session after every workout . I also do abdomen workout daily.  What should be my approach. Plz help

20180809_005633-min.jpg

PicsArt_08-09-01.00.57-min.png

Personally mate I'd take in more calories go into a surplus eat more carbs and fats and try to put on more muscle before trying to cut down , go to maintenance or slightly higher increase your weight slowly maybe aim for 2pound gain a month whilst trying to get stronger in the gym take your time and try to add size it will take a while he consistent and be in it for the long run buddy.