UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

First time cycle!!

510 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Essex666 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I've never done a cycle before but have been researching for quite a while now and am ready to take the plunge.

All I wanted was just a few opinions from people who know more than me about this cycle! The initial plan was to use aromasin for my AI at 12.5mg eod but I'm struggling to find a supplier for that so will replace with 0.5mg eod of Arimidex?

Anyway the plan goes as such:

Weeks 1 through 10- 500mg Test E once a week

Weeks 1 through 4- 30mg Dianabol ed

(Arimidex .5mg eod throughout and Nolvadex on hand throughout the Dbol just incase)

Week 12- PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

How does this sound to people?

Appreciate your time thankyou very much

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
I would also think about HCG if your planning to recover and come off at any time, which it sounds like you are due to pct stage. Start this at 500iu Monday's and Thursdays from week 2.

I ran this same cycle for my first, but ran test at 500mg for 12 weeks, and I split my shots - eg) 250mg monday and 250mg Thursday. also another way to look at the dbol is running it at 40mg 1 hour before training and only using on training days.

Running that for 6weeks, I found this much better for health and effects.

#3 ·
I agree with Beasted on the HCG, it's a must have IMO if you want the best chance of a speedy recovery post cycle.

Also you never need more than 20mg of nolva so i'd drop those first two weeks down.

If you are only going to do the last two weeks of clomid at 25mg you may want to add 5000iu of Vit D per day during PCT, it's know to increase the efficacy of clomid.

#4 ·
I agree with Beasted on the HCG, it's a must have IMO if you want the best chance of a speedy recovery post cycle.

Also you never need more than 20mg of nolva so i'd drop those first two weeks down.

If you are only going to do the last two weeks of clomid at 25mg you may want to add 5000iu of Vit D per day during PCT, it's know to increase the efficacy of clomid.
Hcg a must?

never used it in my life....

#7 ·
Awesome 1st cycle, but as previously mentioned, HCG!

I had the most horrendous recovery, but that was probably worsened by the fact that my 1st cycle was 26 weeks lol..

HCG honestly makes a hell of a difference and is well worth the money, I personally run it 5 weeks on 4 weeks off... some stimulation is better than none.

#8 ·
Awesome 1st cycle, but as previously mentioned, HCG!

I had the most horrendous recovery, but that was probably worsened by the fact that my 1st cycle was 26 weeks lol..

HCG honestly makes a hell of a difference and is well worth the money, I personally run it 5 weeks on 4 weeks off... some stimulation is better than none.
not surprised recovery was horrendous after first cycle @ 26 weeks !!

I dread to ask what your cycle was lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.