FelonE

She just caught me jabbing tren ffs

She walked in while I had the pin in my delt and hasn't spoken to me since.

Just sat there staring at me and giving me the silent treatment

Feel like I should of been honest with her from the start tbh

Proper feel like I've let her down

Anyone elses dog think they're natty?

1 minute ago, Jack of blades said:

Did she think it was normal that you were building muscle every week (I assume you are because you made a journal starting on steroids). Do woman think its normal for a man grow muscle so quickly lol

To be honest we've never spoke about it

She knows I eat a lot.....sometimes has some of my food with me

Ive always been honest about it mate. Ive found it causes a bit of an argument up front, but saves in the long run, and once they get over their initial dislike they're grateful you've told them the truth and it doesnt tend to come up much again.

Just jab whilst waiting to pay for your groceries at Tesco. I mean waiting in queues is dead time anyway, so you might as well make use of it in other ways.

Oh wait, you don’t queue, you are one of those annoying people who sends their mrs to queue whilst you shop then use 2 self serve checkouts at the same time just to p1ss old ladies off :whistling:

13 minutes ago, Sub97 said:

Ive always been honest about it mate. Ive found it causes a bit of an argument up front, but saves in the long run, and once they get over their initial dislike they're grateful you've told them the truth and it doesnt tend to come up much again.

I wish I'd been honest now.... Can see the disappointment in her eyes

11 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Just jab whilst waiting to pay for your groceries at Tesco. I mean waiting in queues is dead time anyway, so you might as well make use of it in other ways.

Oh wait, you don’t queue, you are one of those annoying people who sends their mrs to queue whilst you shop then use 2 self serve checkouts at the same time just to p1ss old ladies off :whistling:

Chasing us for 20p pahahaha get the fvxk out of here 

10 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

My cat found out in a similar situation and clawed my winny tabs up in protest. 

He's soon changed though and gets on a winter bulk with me now! 

Hopefully I can talk her round eh

I once ordered tbol. Then it came round when I was at work, off all the chances my girlfriend opened the package even though it had my name on it. When I came home she was odd I knew straight away what had happened I knew she opened it because she was upset with me. She asked me what was in my parcel I said its a supplement she said she googled it and its steroids she said she could tell by the name. She said I wasn't allowed to take it and talked me into staying natural. I'm glad she did I no longer have the desire to want to take steroids now and I like being natural 

5 minutes ago, Jack of blades said:

I once ordered tbol. Then it came round when I was at work, off all the chances my girlfriend opened the package even though it had my name on it. When I came home she was odd I knew straight away what had happened I knew she opened it because she was upset with me. She asked me what was in my parcel I said its a supplement she said she googled it and its steroids she said she could tell by the name. She said I wasn't allowed to take it and talked me into staying natural. I'm glad she did I no longer have the desire to want to take steroids now and I like being natural 

I feel like this thread has gone over your head mate lol

Also I have highlighted a selection of your text that I find unacceptable,I will not tolerate this kind of talk

57 minutes ago, FelonE said:

She walked in while I had the pin in my delt and hasn't spoken to me since.

Just sat there staring at me and giving me the silent treatment

Feel like I should of been honest with her from the start tbh

Proper feel like I've let her down

Anyone elses dog think they're natty?

I bet shes barking mad with you

10 minutes ago, Jack of blades said:

you sound like such a fvkcing cuck, may as well give up on life mate. 

8 minutes ago, FelonE said:

I feel like this thread has gone over your head mate lol

Also I have highlighted a selection of your text that I find unacceptable,I will not tolerate this kind of talk

What ever. I'm in a cafe a right now I just openly farted around a lot of people. A few smerks I see a few heads turned, old people looking in disgust. At the end of the day they knew I farted and I know I farted if they don't want to expect that I farted (they did except) and if they can't handle it then stay off my cloud. Do you see why I like being natural now? 

1 minute ago, Jack of blades said:

What ever. I'm in a cafe a right now I just openly farted around a lot of people. A few smerks I see a few heads turned, old people looking in disgust. At the end of the day they knew I farted and I know I farted if they don't want can't handle it then stay off my cloud. Do you see why I like being natural now? 

They're smirking cos you're natural 

8 minutes ago, D 4 Damage said:

Vacant distant look in her eyes, obviously feels let down.... her only crime?

Loving you too much...

Not her only crime..... She sh1t in the bath once

27 minutes ago, Jack of blades said:

does she make you your packed lunches. ? Iam jealous to be honest. 

19 minutes ago, FelonE said:

They're smirking cos you're natural 

That maybe but that doesn't explain why they won't look at me during sex. Let me tell you something one night I came come home from work to find my wife sleeping with another man. I was angry, furious I looked through the bedroom door to see this man stood up naked. His penis, his penis man, his penis still engraved in my mind today. It was massive the girth the length everything it threw me off balance and my wife was making sounds in the bedroom that iv never heard before. Time had passed while I was watching them through the door having sex the courage to walk in and beat the guy up had gone. The guy started to get up to walk out of the bedroom in a panic I thought s**t this looks weird if I'm just outside the door so I started to go for the stairs but that was making noises they might think I was a burglar I was trapped in my own home. Luckily the guy turned back. I couldn't stay here in one spot behind the door they could walk out of the room at any given moment and I couldn't walk down stairs because of the noise so when they guy turned around I thought iv got one chance this is it so I snuck in the bedroom and into the wardrobe and then they were bloody at it again. So here I was in a situation where I'm stuck in a wardrobe watching my wife have sex with another man. By now the chance to hit the guy had completely vanished. If I would have walked out of that wardrobe they would be like what the f**k were you doing in a wardrobe. Does that seem fair to you? 

Just now, Jack of blades said:

That maybe but that doesn't explain why they won't look at my during sex. Let me tell you something one night I came come home from work to find my wife sleeping with another man. I was angry, furious I looked through the bedroom door to see this man stood up naked. His penis, a his penis man, a his penis still engraved in my mind today. It was massive the girth the length everything it threw me off balance and my wife was making sounds in the bedroom that iv never heard before. Time had passed while I was watching them through the door having sex the courage to walk in and beat the guy up had gone. The guy started to get up to walk out of the bedroom in a panic I though s**t this looks weird if I'm just outside the door so I started to go for the stairs but that was making noises they might think I was a burglar I was trapped in my own home. Luckily the guy turned back. I couldn't stay he in one spot behind the door they could walk out of the room at any given moment and I couldn't walk down stairs because of the noise so when they guy turned around I thought iv got one chance this is it so I snuck in the bedroom and into the wardrobe and then they were bloody at it again. So here I was in a situation where I'm stuck in a wardrobe watching my wife have sex with another man. By now the chance to hit the guy had completely vanished. If I would have walked out of that wardrobe they would be like what the f**k were you doing in a wardrobe. Does that seem fair to you? 

Wow hahaha

She sounds like a keeper

2 minutes ago, Jack of blades said:

That maybe but that doesn't explain why they won't look at my during sex. Let me tell you something one night I came come home from work to find my wife sleeping with another man. I was angry, furious I looked through the bedroom door to see this man stood up naked. His penis, a his penis man, a his penis still engraved in my mind today. It was massive the girth the length everything it threw me off balance and my wife was making sounds in the bedroom that iv never heard before. Time had passed while I was watching them through the door having sex the courage to walk in and beat the guy up had gone. The guy started to get up to walk out of the bedroom in a panic I though s**t this looks weird if I'm just outside the door so I started to go for the stairs but that was making noises they might think I was a burglar I was trapped in my own home. Luckily the guy turned back. I couldn't stay he in one spot behind the door they could walk out of the room at any given moment and I couldn't walk down stairs because of the noise so when they guy turned around I thought iv got one chance this is it so I snuck in the bedroom and into the wardrobe and then they were bloody at it again. So here I was in a situation where I'm stuck in a wardrobe watching my wife have sex with another man. By now the chance to hit the guy had completely vanished. If I would have walked out of that wardrobe they would be like what the f**k were you doing in a wardrobe. Does that seem fair to you? 

What the fvck