FelonE

Petty Tesco W4nker

Mrs and me were getting our food bits in after gym yesterday. I was on one self service, she was on another. 

This old b1tch was stood behind me making sure I wasn't stealing lol

When we left she asked my Mrs if she'd paid for her 2 carrier bags... Mrs said yeah

We were halfway down the escalator with all our food when the woman shouted across the store holding Mrs receipt...... Oi you didn't pay for those 2 bags

She summoned over the security guard who looked at her like she's a fvcking idiot 

We just laughed at her

Petty fvcking t**t

If security had of stopped me I'd of said phone the Police then haha

I had that recently, stopped on my way out because I didn’t pay for one carrier bag. 

My brother is proper cheeky, when he’s scanning his shopping he’ll put through a nice steak and weigh it as an Onion so he only has to pay 20p for it. That’s probably why they’re starting to be more vigilant. 

3 minutes ago, DLTBB said:

I had that recently, stopped on my way out because I didn’t pay for one carrier bag. 

My brother is proper cheeky, when he’s scanning his shopping he’ll put through a nice steak and weigh it as an Onion so he only has to pay 20p for it. That’s probably why they’re starting to be more vigilant. 

Haha I do that too.....fvck em

21 minutes ago, FelonE said:

Haha I do that too.....fvck em

:lol: No wonder they’re watching you then. They’re probably down a couple of grand on meat knowing how much you eat. 

8 minutes ago, Gary29 said:

'They' won't get f**ked, they'll just keep passing on the cost of this to the customer, ie me and you, so you're just fu**ing yourself and everyone else in the long run.

The system is unfuckable. 

Oh well.... Life goes on

1 minute ago, DLTBB said:

:lol: No wonder they’re watching you then. They’re probably down a couple of grand on meat knowing how much you eat. 

Had just finished a push session.... Think she was sexually harassing me to be honest

I have a mate who use to drive all over the place getting salmon and fillet putting it through as carrots and selling it on at half. I use to get £60 of it half price every fortnight. 

Until he got caught anyway. Got 6 months in jail. 

Problem is this little old lady most likely has nothing going on in her life. When you have other things going on you worry about them and not other petty stuff. Because she has nothing else to occupy her she puts all her attention on your 2 un-paid bags like it's all that matters to her right then. She will remember this for the rest of the day.

30 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

Problem is this little old lady most likely has nothing going on in her life. When you have other things going on you worry about them and not other petty stuff. Because she has nothing else to occupy her she puts all her attention on your 2 un-paid bags like it's all that matters to her right then. She will remember this for the rest of the day.

A bit too close to home by the sounds of it john

28 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

You don’t forget about a big bust like that in a hurry!

43 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

She was chasing us down like we'd just tag-teamed finger banged her

2 minutes ago, Varg said:

So your mrs deliberately and criminally stole 10p of goods.

I'd bin her tbh.

I blame the tren she's on tbh