Teenager 'attacked' for deadlifting too loudly in the gym

Quote from the Youtube video,

The backstory is that the staff at a Buzz Fit gym in Montreal, Quebec have given my client a hard time in past weeks about deadlifting too loudly in the gym. They said he still could, but he had to place mats underneath the plates. So he did as they asked. A random bystander (wearing an Animal shirt of all things) took it upon himself to confront him after he deemed his deadlifts to be too loud and watch what ensues.

WOOOOOOOOW! 

That escalated quickly, it's a gym there may be loud noises, sweating and grunting, why go there if it freaks you out so much? 

It's like moving to the country an moaning about the sound of shooting an cow's mooing :crazy:

He might be jealous from Inside that how come the guy smaller than him is moving weights more than him.

The way he put the feet in between the set, if he would have done the same thing to me, we both would never see our families again. He would be dead and i would be in Jail.

1 hour ago, Sparkey said:

The backstory is that the staff at a Buzz Fit gym in Montreal, Quebec have given my client a hard time in past weeks about deadlifting too loudly in the gym. They said he still could, but he had to place mats underneath the plates. So he did as they asked. A random bystander (wearing an Animal shirt of all things) took it upon himself to confront him after he deemed his deadlifts to be too loud and watch what ensues.

Damn he kicked him in the nuts! The kid wasn't making loud noises at all, standard dead-lifting with good form I might add. I have to say I would knocked that piece of sh1t out if he tried that on me.

1 hour ago, Sparkey said:

A pussy with an animal tank top who looks like he does not even lift telling a young kid to not Deadlift in a gym... Is there anything more pathetic than that?

Ps slapping his face with a 5kg plate would have solved the problem straight away 

Id have done the same as the kid. Not worth getting stomped over.  Then got some dig s**t and wipe it over everything or something equally as annoying.

Iam steamed up just watching that. He's the kind to go whining to a member of staff if it wasn't some kid but a hairy gorilla like myself. Even if the kid was screaming his lungs out that was more than bang out of order.