Teenager 'attacked' for deadlifting too loudly in the gym

18 minutes ago, benji666 said:

Iam steamed up just watching that. He's the kind to go whining to a member of staff if it wasn't some kid but a hairy gorilla like myself. Even if the kid was screaming his lungs out that was more than bang out of order. 

Aye I got a bit angry by watching that, he could have also injured this kid's back btw.. 

Also, why the f**k that "animal" fag is wearing a belt for? Leg presses? 

1 hour ago, sjacks said:

Damn he kicked him in the nuts! The kid wasn't making loud noises at all, standard dead-lifting with good form I might add. I have to say I would knocked that piece of sh1t out if he tried that on me.

This doesn't excuse what happened but I assume the noise issue was from dropping the weights after each rep rather than sound from the lifter himself. 

5 minutes ago, Tomahawk said:

Pretty sure the guy can be charged with assault from this video...

I know nothing about Canadian  law  but he should be charged with something, given the potential consequences of what he did.

12 minutes ago, EdinDeadlift said:

Aye I got a bit angry by watching that, he could have also injured this kid's back btw.. 

Also, why the f**k that "animal" fag is wearing a belt for? Leg presses? 

He probably thinks the belt makes him look stronger the giant t**t that he is. In some gyms he would have been stretchered out for doing that and left on the street. Really dangerous thing to do to be honest. 

Just now, Ultrasonic said:

I know nothing about Canadian  law  but he should be charged with something, given the potential consequences of what he did.

I know nothing about canadian law either, but the gym could be liable also if there was no member of staff on the floor. 

6 minutes ago, benji666 said:

He probably thinks the belt makes him look stronger the giant t**t that he is. In some gyms he would have been stretchered out for doing that and left on the street. Really dangerous thing to do to be honest. 

Seems like an American thing to have gym where you can't Deadlift because of the noise.. Like, they have loud gay music and they are bothered by sound of plates? 

Did that bloke work there? Telling him to get out, if have told him to get fvcked!

I would have probably just nutted him seeing as he was getting that close then had him banned from the gym, that would have wound him up even more. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Smitch said:

Did that bloke work there? Telling him to get out, if have told him to get fvcked!

I would have probably just nutted him seeing as he was getting that close then had him banned from the gym, that would have wound him up even more. :lol:

I get the impression he works there, given how he came from round the corner and I suspect the two goons stood in the background went and complained about the 'noise' from someone working out in a gym.... They were not man enough to confront a kid deadlifting themselves so told a member of staff. If he works there he should sue the gym as well as press charges against him. My guess from reading the backstory is, the kid had been told several times to keep the noise down and I also suspect like some gyms, they don't want serious trainers working out there so the kid was doubly not wanted. Why he never changed gym the minute he got that attitude from them I don't know, maybe there isn't another gym or he can't afford a proper gym. 

34 minutes ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

Because someone here may know more of the backstory and also the origin of the video? 

Maybe it came from the gyms Facebook page or something?

Fair point. OP says it's from YouTube but could have been posted elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

Because someone here may know more of the backstory and also the origin of the video? 

Maybe it came from the gyms Facebook page or something?

Could you imagine if we all pitched in to try and find the gym and send the video to them 

1 hour ago, Jack of blades said:

Could you imagine if we all pitched in to try and find the gym and send the video to them 

That was my thinking... I saw the name of the gym but I’m riding out another ban on FB so can’t do much myself 

wow.
both are idiots: the young one deadlifts too heavily as he has no control over the weight (clearly putting it down is too bloody hard- and he also ruins the mats). I don't think i have to elaborate why the other guy is- as they are in Quebec- le twatte