UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Teenager 'attacked' for deadlifting too loudly in the gym

5K views 78 replies 38 participants last post by  Oioi 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Quote from the Youtube video,

The backstory is that the staff at a Buzz Fit gym in Montreal, Quebec have given my client a hard time in past weeks about deadlifting too loudly in the gym. They said he still could, but he had to place mats underneath the plates. So he did as they asked. A random bystander (wearing an Animal shirt of all things) took it upon himself to confront him after he deemed his deadlifts to be too loud and watch what ensues.

#14 ·

The backstory is that the staff at a Buzz Fit gym in Montreal, Quebec have given my client a hard time in past weeks about deadlifting too loudly in the gym. They said he still could, but he had to place mats underneath the plates. So he did as they asked. A random bystander (wearing an Animal shirt of all things) took it upon himself to confront him after he deemed his deadlifts to be too loud and watch what ensues.

Damn he kicked him in the nuts! The kid wasn't making loud noises at all, standard dead-lifting with good form I might add. I have to say I would knocked that piece of sh1t out if he tried that on me.

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)

A pussy with an animal tank top who looks like he does not even lift telling a young kid to not Deadlift in a gym... Is there anything more pathetic than that?

Ps slapping his face with a 5kg plate would have solved the problem straight away

#41 ·
Did that bloke work there? Telling him to get out, if have told him to get fvcked!

I would have probably just nutted him seeing as he was getting that close then had him banned from the gym, that would have wound him up even more. :lol:
I get the impression he works there, given how he came from round the corner and I suspect the two goons stood in the background went and complained about the 'noise' from someone working out in a gym.... They were not man enough to confront a kid deadlifting themselves so told a member of staff. If he works there he should sue the gym as well as press charges against him. My guess from reading the backstory is, the kid had been told several times to keep the noise down and I also suspect like some gyms, they don't want serious trainers working out there so the kid was doubly not wanted. Why he never changed gym the minute he got that attitude from them I don't know, maybe there isn't another gym or he can't afford a proper gym.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.