Jump to content
hawkinsmk4

1iu Pfizer hgh daily worthwhile

Recommended Posts

As title can get Pfizer pens and was considering running 1iu a day for 6 months am I likely to see any benifit from this? I’m not looking to turn into a monster just leaner and a littler bigger 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is genuine Pfizer, 1.iu would be very close to 2.iu generic Chinese HGH. 

Read somewhere that you get around 0.6 hgh from a generic 1.iu. 

They are actually made a lot stronger than that, but degrade quite quickly, especially with the temperature differences during transit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 7:51 AM, Sparkey said:

If it is genuine Pfizer, 1.iu would be very close to 2.iu generic Chinese HGH. 

Read somewhere that you get around 0.6 hgh from a generic 1.iu. 

They are actually made a lot stronger than that, but degrade quite quickly, especially with the temperature differences during transit. 

I call BS. I've tested black tops (posted results on here twice) that scored high than guys who tested pharm grade GH on here. Tried another UG (pharmacom) which scored more or less in line with pharma, go figure....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/08/2018 at 11:54 PM, Smitch said:

I'd do 2iu mon/wed/Friday.

It's what I've been running for the last 6 weeks, not Pfizer though unfortunately!

How are you finding it? 

I could do a that possibly 3iu m w f

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, hawkinsmk4 said:

How are you finding it? 

I could do a that possibly 3iu m w f

I'm running it for recovery and health along with peptides, not training currently so no gains to speak of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 or 2 iu ed will only help with fat loss and over time anti ageing. I have experiment with gh alot. In my opinion run pharma grade or dont bother. I personally use lilly humatrope. I run 7 ius 5 days on 2 off. So kit last 2 weeks. I would advised getting your bloods done as gh messes up alot of peoples insulin sensetivity so basically unless you run small amounts of insulin with it your as well injecting water. I had this problem, run it for a year got s**t results, got bloods done then added insulin, only 5iu per day in morning after shooting gh and amazing results 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/10/2018 at 9:36 PM, Jasonriz said:

 

1 or 2 iu ed will only help with fat loss and over time anti ageing. I have experiment with gh alot. In my opinion run pharma grade or dont bother. I personally use lilly humatrope. I run 7 ius 5 days on 2 off. So kit last 2 weeks. I would advised getting your bloods done as gh messes up alot of peoples insulin sensetivity so basically unless you run small amounts of insulin with it your as well injecting water. I had this problem, run it for a year got s**t results, got bloods done then added insulin, only 5iu per day in morning after shooting gh and amazing results 

or you could run it EOD and not fukc your pituitary gland and insulin sensitivity up.....just a thought

1-2iu will have an anti-ageing effect with maybe a small amount of fat loss, but then no amount of GH will give you mass when it is measured in lean muscle gain.

as for the pharma being twice as good as generic, GH is GH generic is always good when it first comes out because it is made correctly and more often than not overdosed, then when the buzz is at the peak it is half dosed and crap.

i will tell you though no one takes genuine GH at 7iu a day for more than 2-3 consecutive days without joint pain.....no matter what the guy selling it to you says.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The joint pain is down to genetics. I have used gh with doses up to 20iu a day when doing experiments. And gh only produces igf which will make you grow. I compete and use it al yeer except last few weeks of prep. And you have to run for minimum 6 months to see gains. As it spits muscle fibres and thwy are microscopic initially 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×