UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

D-BOL cycle - first timer - HELP

462 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  swole troll 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello,

this is my first post so hope I'm in the right place.

in a couple of days I am starting my first D-BOL only cycle (yes I know don't do it without test - however it's my first cycle I just want oral only).

I am planning on taking anywhere from 20-30MG a day for 6-8 weeks.

In terms of liver aid I have liv.52 to take everyday.

Now on to the confusing bit in my opinion - I have got both nolvadex and arimidex.

i know that keeping estrogen down loads is bad but what dosage would be best to take - 0.5MG or .25MG? And would this be ED or eOd. (I want the best gains on this but also don't want to risk gyno - bloat is not a concern I live in Scotland I never take my top off lol)

Also for the PCT would just Nolvadex be sufficient for 4 weeks?

I am 6ft

185LBS

12-15% BF.

I count my macros on 3400 calories a day.

ANY FEEDBACK AND ADVICE IS APPREICARED EITHER GOOD OR BAD.

THANK YOU FOR READING :)

See less See more
#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Currently doing my first cycle with dbol and test e, obviously would recommend test but up to you.

AI dose is different for everyone as you probably know, personally I would hold on the AI at the start and have nolva on hand in case of gyno as nolva will prevent the estrogen binding to the tissue in the pecs.

If you're sensitive to estrogen you will soon know from the sides and then you've got your AI. But if you're not sensitive you might not need the AI at all.

PCT nolva definitely, clomid would definitely help ensure recovery. Have read people say nolva had been fine for them by itself for PCT but up to you how concerned you are about it.

EDIT

just realised you posted a few days ago saying you're starting tomorrow, did you start?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.