Tomahawk

Body of an Adonis

4 minutes ago, nWo said:

Whenever I hear that I just assume they're trying to insinuate that I have a small cock.

Supposedly they sculpted them with small dicks because it was believed that small dick = big mind, and vice versa. 

Convenient way to explain away a nation of small cocks IMO...

45 minutes ago, FelonE said:

Bet he didn't worry about hitting macros

I bet their Test levels were way higher back then. No processed foods, no chemicals added to the water, no Love Island, learning to sword fight from a young age. It's a recipe for high Test.

26 minutes ago, DLTBB said:

I bet their Test levels were way higher back then. No processed foods, no chemicals added to the water, no Love Island, learning to sword fight from a young age. It's a recipe for high Test.

Why the small dicks then?

6 minutes ago, Tomahawk said:

Why the small dicks then?

Artists of the era wouldn’t draw attention to the sexuality of a philosopher or a great warrior. 

They were not to be admired for that 

Satyres were presented that way because they were known only for their vices 

who knows it might even be an insult back then if you did the opposite 

5 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

He hasn’t improved much

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Adonis,_Baron_Adonis

Anyway, wasn’t it Atlas who lifted?

@anna1 have all Greek men got really small cocks?

C38E68C3-04B7-43A6-930D-8BA6C509280D.jpeg

Errr well , I only have another 10% of the population left to check so just bare with me a couple of weeks and I’ll be able to get back to you  :lol:

36 minutes ago, mal said:

Statue of david is the definition of the perfect male...they had small cocks because of them being displayed in public..

That makes perfect sense but you’d be gutted. Imagine how Ron Jeremy would feel if they told him that after he dies they are putting up a statue of him but it’s only going to have a 3cm flaccid cock because it will cause offence if it’s truly representative. 

7 hours ago, anna1 said:

Artists of the era wouldn’t draw attention to the sexuality of a philosopher or a great warrior. 

VERY good point, kiddo.

The Japanese word "hentai" means any sexual perversion.

Today, it means cartoon characters humping.

The ancient Romans admired a man who handled his s**t. But they disdained a sex-crazed satyr. It was  all about being in control.

Nothing has changed in 2,200 years. People want to look up to a man who can handle his duties and responsibilities.

There are immutable, unchangeable, unwritten rules throughout history: You get admired for being in control. You get pissed on when you're alive then  forgotten in an unmarked grave in a municipal cemetary for being out of control.

I'm willing to bet a guy with a massive dick would've been an adult entertainer 2,200 years ago. Again, nothing has changed. I got 3 male strippers working for me. They all complain about the same thing - being taken seriously when the recipient sobers up. THEY thought they were more than just entertainment value.

9 minutes ago, mck73 said:

is there any truth old bloke that your cock shrinks a bit every year you get older , and can this be reversed by constant masterbation ? something i heard someone else talk about

Fuckknows dude.

I don't got the habit of glancing at the fella in the urinal next to me.

Seems you want a prescription, so here it is: f**k 3xpw out of duty. Fap 4x pw out of pleasure.

11 hours ago, mck73 said:

add on question do 3 male strippers provide any benefit at all ? thx

Course they do. Not to themselves, but to me.

Male strippers turn up. They do their s**t.

DumbassDrunkSingleMomChick buys more booze from me at 12am, then curry from me at 2am. I can make £100 per StupidCockHoppingFatLazyCunt.

I FUCKKING love money. Money gives you choices and freedom. Money gives you better whores and better coke. Money gives you a better house/car/holiday. 

10 hours ago, anna1 said:

Then why not sculpt them wearing pants?

I think they just didn't know they all had tiny cocks until they met some other cultures.. then made up a story about sexuality vs brains.

57 minutes ago, Tomahawk said:

Then why not sculpt them wearing pants?

I think they just didn't know they all had tiny cocks until they met some other cultures.. then made up a story about sexuality vs brains.

Are you telling me the Roman version of “ youthful Hercules” should wear pants ?  :lol:

A62315FE-BAA6-41E4-BA60-280FC7E5A655.jpeg