Sign in to follow this  
stone14

Heat lumps on DNP

Anyone get this? My arms yesterday got seriously itchy the more I scratched. I thought it may be an allergy to something I had ate but Anti-histamines did nothing. Wrapping my arms in a cold wet towel calmed it. Today, I have these itchy/sore lumps under my upper arm and on my ankle.

looking them up on google and they match the description of heat lumps which is sweat trapped under the skin.

just wondered if others have had it or is it common? Maybe with a mix of the DNP heat and the current temperatures?

The link I read.

https://www.treatcurefast.com/bumps/skin-lumps/heat-lumps/

Im on dnp  a little over a week and my shoulder is full of pimples. Not itchy but not looking appealing. I let them be as theyll go away after around a week post dnp.

Its from the excessive sweating, you must remember, theres a constant film of sweat.

Take a shower, not even 5 mins post shower you can scratch your skin and notice some 'dirt' under your nails even tho u just showered. 

Now imagine this stuff covering your skin 24/7 on dnp.

Iv tried antihistamines they do nothing. I think the dnp and weather is making me sweat that much the salt is drying my skin aswell making it itchy then scratching is causing lumps. Iv tried moisture but it doesn’t last for long before the itchy mess is back. Slowly drying me mad people must think I have scabies or something. (Iv checked, I haven’t lol)

arms hands legs feet and head and behind my ears. No face chest or back

Funny you've done this thread as I started getting itchy around the neck and back yesterday, I just put it down to sweating more than usual and feeling hot rather than it being the Test or Tren, who wants to blame the drugs lol blame the weather ;-)

I’m thinking maybe my dnp caps contain something I’m allergic to but I’m not known to be allergic to anything and antihistamines don’t do anything. I think I need moisturised to combat this salty sweat lol.

does nothing PH neutralise salty sweat?

12 hours ago, stone14 said:

I’m thinking maybe my dnp caps contain something I’m allergic to but I’m not known to be allergic to anything and antihistamines don’t do anything. I think I need moisturised to combat this salty sweat lol.

does nothing PH neutralise salty sweat?

I rang out of hours doctor 3am this morning to see if I can get an antihistamine injection or something it’s driving me mad now. Bought piriton this morning, Iv a doc app 2pm. The pharmacist said it’s more likely to be something Iv taken than the heat. The only thing it can be is something in my dnp caps or my ugl clen, t3 or t5. If it doesn’t improve soon I will have to stop my cut I think which would be very annoying.

Doc gave me steroid tablets and cream. They think it’s a reaction to something Iv consumed not the heat...

also iv took 3 piriton (12mg) in a single dose which I thinks helped a lot, I’m itch free atm

7 hours ago, stone14 said:

I will have to stop my cut I think which would be very annoying.

Or you could cut without DNP, Clen, T3 & T5.

Seriously any 1 (2 max) of those drugs should be sufficient what dosages are you on?

I take it your t5s are ECA? 

14 hours ago, lewdylewd said:

Or you could cut without DNP, Clen, T3 & T5.

Seriously any 1 (2 max) of those drugs should be sufficient what dosages are you on?

I take it your t5s are ECA? 

Yes t5 is eca. T3 and clen all 3 are dimension labs.

Yeah well with the clen building up a quick tolerance I 2 week mini cycle them alternating with 2 weeks eca.

the t3 is there as Iv heard DNP lowers metabolism by reducing natty t3. So really those 3 are to aid (auxiliaries) my DNP cycle.

I have 2 packets of DNP from different sources years ago, they have no brand name but were bought from well repped sources as I remember. One is a 250mg and the other 100mg caps.iv been using the 250mg upon waking with my AM cardio and 1-2 of the 100mg at tea time depending on how hot and sweaty I am. 

Ihave some old sci-gen 200mg caps which are even older which Iv started today, cutting those newer buys out to see if they are the issue as I am wanting to work out if it is an allergy to something in the fillers. If so then they will go down the toilet and I will buy in new DNP caps. 

The only other thing I can think of is the fillers used in my dimension labs t3,t5 or clen.

iv never reacted in an allergic way to anything, ever. So it’s an odd one for me atm.

If I can’t work out what’s causing it then I will have to stop the whole fat loss cycle.

Regarding what I’m using to combat the issue. Piriton is definitely helping. Also the spray-on ‘dermo protect’ e45 200ml can, when An itchy red patch develops, spraying it on is taking itch and redness away.

as soon as I feel an itch, looking at the area it’s quite red.

i was sunbathing the afternoon before it started on my legs. By tea time it had erupted on my legs but it’s under control atm just about although still trying to break out. I need to keep applying e45 to various areas through the day.

Feeling better today, face swelling has almost gone. Could be the steroids but hoping it’s the change in DNP caps.

wheres best for DNP these days? Think I will bin these potential troublemakers.