Re racking weights.

Second picture is a joke. I guess it's not the only deciding factor but if you had two which were almost equally good and one looked like a bomb had gone off I'd pick the place where at least some of the DBS were racked.

The place with them on the floor is probably the place where people throw them down after every grunting set and leave their phones / wallets / keys all over benches.

Yknow, full of cvnts.

33 minutes ago, Jordan08 said:

Yes. If the equipment are good, i would join. I do workouts @ 5 AM so i guess i would find weights on rack ;)

Not if people training the previous evening didn't rack them and they were put back in the racks by the gym staff you wouldn't.

If it was the only decent gym around I would probably still join but otherwise definitely not as that many dbs laying around on the floor not only says a lot about the people who train there but also the gym staff/owners.

17 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

It's pure laziness and disrespect. 

I am guilty of leaving plates on a bar after squats or rack pulls and leg press, but at least they are tidy and not chucked on the floor 

I fu**ing hate taking those plates off the bar after some heavy rack pulls...feels harder than the lift itself :lol:

7 minutes ago, Simon90 said:

I fu**ing hate taking those plates off the bar after some heavy rack pulls...feels harder than the lift itself :lol:

Got to be better than searching the gym floor though trying to find some 20kg plates..................

4 minutes ago, Abc987 said:

I always put dbs back but don’t bother taking plates back off a bar once I’ve used it. Is that bad of me? 

That wouldn't really bother me, it's wasting time hunting for dumbells that pisses me off. 

13 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

Got to be better than searching the gym floor though trying to find some 20kg plates..................

Atleast there in one place that way...not like when you have to go searching the floor for a  couple of mins to find every 20kg plates there is in there take the piss...

Just now, Will2309 said:

I hate this type of behaviour at the gym. I can't see why people can't put things back it's not hard. 

It's what people are like. They dump there rubbish in the street so make where they live look a shithole. 

10 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

It's what people are like. They dump there rubbish in the street so make where they live look a shithole. 

It's the same at work. I am always moaning about the untidy tw$ts on days not washing there pots up and leaving the kitchen sides a mess with food. Again it's not hard to tidy your stuff away. 

I mean, if you're not putting your s**t away you're just a dickhead, aren't you. No getting around it, lol. 

That first pic is ridiculous, second looks as if they've been taken off of the rack to be cleaned or something like that.

I put the weights back where I find them so if they are already on the floor they go back on the floor same as the plates if a bar is full of plates ill take them off to do my sets then load it back up. I'm just doing what the sign says on the wall " put weights back where you found them "

1 hour ago, Abc987 said:

I always put dbs back but don’t bother taking plates back off a bar once I’ve used it. Is that bad of me? 

I don’t either but it pisses me off the next time I come to use it that I haven’t (home gym) 

I'd have a word with the staff there,  asking them what's the deal with it? Could be a one off bunch of Dick heads who come in. 

Tbf I always put dumbells away,  but only 50% of time I put the plates back off the machine/barbell. But dumbells is a must... Just fkin lazy. I often leave just 60kg on bench 20k either side as it's a good point to start from warming up imo lol. So I guess I'm doing them a favour... 

4 hours ago, Sparkey said:

If you went for a look around a new gym and the weights were just on the floor like in the pictures below, would you still join? 

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.bb4321a127fe4b0a4a23951b41c1aae8.jpg

26276795_130101564464966_1025475694492123136_n.jpg.5f8f2480aba896cc7f5682934c63c9a0.jpg

Don’t join easy gym in West Croydon. Just like this and I’m not exaggerating. It’s the main reason I left that shithole. I wish I had took a picture of the standard condition so I could leave a bad review. Everyday literally felt like I was doing intense cardio searching for weights scattered about everywhere. Part of that was because of customer bad gym etiquette and incompetence, lazy pricks just leave weights anywhere and everywhere. And also because personal trainers would take it upstairs for spin classes upstairs. Machines always broken, staff never answer the door to support customers, not worth a cheap price for s**t service so no.

Joined a new old school gym yesterday, more expensive but I don’t mind paying for good service