UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

First Cycle - Advice is Appreciated

159 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Abyssion 
#1 ·
Hello, I hope you all are having a good day.

I am going to run my first cycle which consists of TEST E 250 and I was thinking to run some dbol maybe after 2 weeks to see how I first tolerate the test e, as I heard some people have reactions to it and if I ran them at the same time I wouldn't know which is giving me issues if I get any. I have liver supplements just incase I run the dbol.

So should TEST E be front loaded 500mg first week on Monday but every week after that it will be pinned twice weekly? Once on Monday 250mg and once on Thursday evening 250mg? Does this sound correct? Is it correct to also pin 250iu of pregnyl HCG every time I pin the TEST E? Or is it once a week 250iu? I also have arimidex, aromasin. How much and often would you say to take these?

PCT should be 14 days after the last test e pin right? I have Nolva, Clomid. How much and how often should I take these and should I only take these during pct? Also should I still be taking hcg 250iu during pct?

The cycle is planned to be 12 weeks max, is this too much? Diet and training will help in keeping as much gains as possible but any other advice? I won't be able to cycle again until I have at least taken the same length of as the cycle was or so I hear.

I greatly appreciate any advice/experience you vets can provide. I was just wanting to know if the plan for running the cycle correctly is correct.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.