G-man99

Powdered peanut butter

Got given 2 tube or this by a friend. 

Looking to lean bulk soon and will look at using this up. 

Anyone else use it?

Will add it in with a shake either first or last thing of the day depending if I train or not 

Never heard of it before but if you looking to bulk or even lean bulk then why not use 'normal' PB? The marketing point of this stuff seems to be that it has 87% less fat and 1/3 less calories than regular PB, which is great if you are cutting but for bulking a few extra cals is what people are looking for.

I'd be interested to hear what it tastes like though.

5 minutes ago, Oioi said:

Isn't the point of peanut butter all the good fats etc? 

Let us know how it goes of you try it 

11 minutes ago, warsteiner said:

Never heard of it before but if you looking to bulk or even lean bulk then why not use 'normal' PB? The marketing point of this stuff seems to be that it has 87% less fat and 1/3 less calories than regular PB, which is great if you are cutting but for bulking a few extra cals is what people are looking for.

I'd be interested to hear what it tastes like though.

5 minutes ago, Oioi said:

Because it was FREE!!!

I will probably use it for extra flavour to my banana or chocolate shakes and will add some to my overnight oats for the same purpose.

Small changes can make all the difference

27 minutes ago, Oioi said:

All peanut butters are not created equal. I don't the scenario in UK but we have so many peanut butters that are full with hydrogenated oils and preservatives.

Does peanut butter really are a good fat when we know they are full with Omega 6.

12 minutes ago, Sparkey said:

As Oioi has said, I'm currently doing Dave Palumbo's Keto diet and use PB specifically for the fats. 

Do you see any changes in inflammations with increased usage of Peanut butter?

25 minutes ago, Jordan08 said:

All peanut butters are not created equal. I don't the scenario in UK but we have so many peanut butters that are full with hydrogenated oils and preservatives.

Does peanut butter really are a good fat when we know they are full with Omega 6.

Do you see any changes in inflammations with increased usage of Peanut butter?

I only use meridian..... 100% peanut, nothing else whatsoever 

4 hours ago, Jordan08 said:

I have at most 20g per day and so don't worry about it but I think I remember dtlv making the point before that other nut butters are probably healthier for this reason.

I generally don't like the term 'good fats' as I think it's more the ratios that matter.