Using the least gear for the best gains - Jordan Peters.

subscribed to his site since I like him and his team/guys a lot.

But I call a lot of it just bullshit. especially the low dosages he and his guys are taking. I kinda get his approach since they're in a responsible position cuz a lot of people would be like "okay, if jordan says 2g test with 800mg Tren-E and 1g EQ is fine I'll just do it".

His Cycle approach for amateurs is also quite questionable since this could only potentially work in a perfect enviroment where everything and anything you inject is always 100% accurat dose. and let's be honest. It's not. You'll always have this one batch of tren which gives you more of a kick at 350mg etc. compared to your last cycle.

5 minutes ago, JakobJuice said:

But I call a lot of it just bullshit. especially the low dosages he and his guys are taking. I kinda get his approach since they're in a responsible position cuz a lot of people would be like "okay, if jordan says 2g test with 800mg Tren-E and 1g EQ is fine I'll just do it".

His Cycle approach for amateurs is also quite questionable since this could only potentially work in a perfect enviroment where everything and anything you inject is always 100% accurat dose. and let's be honest. It's not. You'll always have this one batch of tren which gives you more of a kick at 350mg etc. compared to your last cycle.

His cycle advice for amateurs is exactly that FOR AMATEURS.... This is the problem no one trust their gear anymore so they are pinning double because it “might” be underdosed and this is what’s causing the health problems mental and physical If I didn’t think my gear was dosed properly or even real I wouldn’t do it it’s as simple as that. It’s goes back to trust your source or just stop injecting something your not sure about.

18 minutes ago, JakobJuice said:

That's where the young or newbie goes wrong. Just keep increasing the dosage if not getting the appropriate results. I wish they should think more about how good it would be if done more rep rather than one more ml.

300lb at 5ft 5 probably isn't healthy for anyone, but the guy knows what he is talking about and gives sensible information on all aspects of bodybuilding,

I honestly can't see why people find it impossible to believe that you can do well without injection 10g of test, if you need to push anabolics up that high to see good gains and changes then you clearly don't have every other aspect dialed in

I wonder if he used this Same approach.

can Someone give an example what is running? I once saw him stating that he never goes over 400mg of test.

once saw him claiming 300 test 600 primo...

only saw it on his instagram so

18 minutes ago, Deltz123 said:

I wonder if he used this Same approach.

can Someone give an example what is running? I once saw him stating that he never goes over 400mg of test.

once saw him claiming 300 test 600 primo...

only saw it on his instagram so

Currently 700 test prop, 700 mast and 700 tren ace.  Considering the amount of muscle tissue he carries that's not silly amounts.  There was a guy in my gym doing a physique show running the same amounts...

He's posted before about how high he has gone in the past but believes he could have got the same results with less (and much less side effects).

I subscribe not just for him but you have several pro logs, luke sandoe, james hollingshead, sas herati, all being open in discussion about their training diet, and use.   I think many on here like other shave this huge belief you have to be taken huge amounts to get huge.  yes the amounts increase to the average user, but they are no where near the levels a lot think.  to be honest the larger massive doses are often used by the powerlifting community more as far as I am aware due to the strength gains but I dont have a lot of knowledge of that area.  

What Dallas 'was' taking,  just because he was on such high amounts of drugs means everyone else at that size must be too?

I literally just posted his off season cycle which had 700NPP and 1400Primo, not small doses no, but nothing ridiculous for his size, he keeps his test low because he prefers it low.

12 minutes ago, Fongtu said:

What Dallas 'was' taking,  just because he was on such high amounts of drugs means everyone else at that size must be too?

I literally just posted his off season cycle which had 700NPP and 1400Primo, not small doses no, but nothing ridiculous for his size, he keeps his test low because he prefers it low.

https://youtu.be/Fi40D4JftHc

The thing some don't seem to realise is that someone who lives, breaths and is intensely passionate about the lifestyle can do very well with a conservative approach and sensible progression in regards to drug use....

Most guys (and I'm not saying I'm perfect coz I'm not) like to focus faaarr too much on drug use and nowhere near enough on diet and training....it's easy to stick more juice in your delt but it takes a bit more to log workouts, progress each week , spend hours a week in the kitchen ..

That's the difference, take all the gear in the world , if you haven't got every aspect dialled in then the guy I mentioned above will most likely surpass you on much a smaller drug intake..

Seems almost hard to believe for some but it's the truth.

13 minutes ago, need2bodybuild said:

The thing some don't seem to realise is that someone who lives, breaths and is intensely passionate about the lifestyle can do very well with a conservative approach and sensible progression in regards to drug use....

Most guys (and I'm not saying I'm perfect coz I'm not) like to focus faaarr too much on drug use and nowhere near enough on diet and training....it's easy to stick more juice in your delt but it takes a bit more to log workouts, progress each week , spend hours a week in the kitchen ..

That's the difference, take all the gear in the world , if you haven't got every aspect dialled in then the guy I mentioned above will most likely surpass you on much a smaller drug intake..

Seems almost hard to believe for some but it's the truth.

A lot of people live and breaths bodybuilding and nailing there diet and training 

2 hours ago, Deltz123 said:

Everyone seems to have forgotten the 10 grams + that Dallas took ;) he isn't/ wasn't (rip) the only one doing high doses.

don't get me wrong, not saying they are all doing that but the big size mf'er aren't running anything mild

Yeah but you can bet they didn’t start on these doses they have got to that level because they do it as a profession for a living and it’s common knowledge that genetics pay a big part in this sport you can do all the drugs in the world and you won’t look like Dallas , that being said he’s not prescribing doses for Dallas or any pro for that matter it clearly states cycles 1-2. Most pro are taking loads of SEO also and you don’t see him prescribing that either his approach to cycling is to get the most out of as little so when it comes to having to push the envelope you have movement and options to many people jump straight in at a gram of every compound hit a wall and have no where to go. 

Its a simple approach don’t burn all your bridges on your first trip down the anabolic route. 

For the most part (particularly training) his info is spot on 

However 300mg for a first and 350mg for a second cycle isn't worth the shutdown 

Might work for hyper responding midgets like JP but most people that isn't going to be worth the shutdown, subsequent recovery and loss of muscle mass during this time 

350mg for your first cycle in the way of 50mg anavar a day is a good first 

500mg test is a good second 

Make the shutdown worth it