top_cat

Epistane - Cycle support + post

Hi,

Looking at doing my 1st cycle of Epistane, only looking at doing 10mg going up to 20mg as my 1st time using it. What would be a good recommendation on what to take for support during the cycle and post cycle? At this dose I'm not sure if I need a lot of support? https://www.strongsupplementshop.co.uk/epi-2a3a-epistane-by-vital-labs mention that if taking (50 mg+ per day) then to use use Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs for PCT but I'm not planning to go this high.

Thanks,

Epistane will shut your natural testosterone production down, have you not considered using test with the epistane ?

Ive used it in the past and found it quite strong for a otc drug it dried me out some too but I got lethargy bad.

I only managed 3 weeks on 20mg and 2 on 10mg sides were a bit much for me and I wish id used test with them.

I don't PCT I cruise so best wait for someone else to chime in with PCT advice.

Thanks for the reply. I've not considered adding in any test. I'm doing some test support using Tauro-Test from AD but I take that regularly anyway (which is a natural test booster), not sure how effective it is though TBH.

Hey, first off thanks for your custom (or prospective custom if you haven’t bought yet).

personally I think 40mg/day is the sweet spot. Over this and the sides can get grim. 40mg for 8 weeks leaves me in a bad way if I don’t get my support sorted (personally I’d suggest 5g taurine every day throughout, starting 2 weeks before your cycle (though some might say that’s overkill). Keep your fats relatively high throughout too as it can really dry your joints out (I had quite bad pains in my left knee on my first epi cycle).

as for PCT, we do offer a number of OTC PCT options, including the one you’ve mentioned. These are good products in their own right but I’ve always bowed to the superior knowledge & experience of @simonboyle in these matters and would opt for a SARM (‘no SARM, no cycle’) possibly alongside something like Post Cycle 3x or K1ng’s Blood by Olympus Labs (which is something I take 2 or 3 times a year as I have an ongoing issue with my liver & kidneys)

6 minutes ago, top_cat said:

Thanks,

Do you take anything during the cycle to support? or just SARM PCT?

There’s Blockade which is a comprehensive formula, I’ve also used K1ngs Guard (which, now I think of it, I use that throughout the year and not Kings Blood as above).

i’ve also used Rich Piana’s Liver & Organ defender but the 9 caps/day serving put me right off.

cheapest option however is plenty of water every day.