Sign in to follow this  
Jaling

To use an A.I or to not ?

Hey all,

Staring my first cycle of Test E and Oxandrolone. The cycle will last 12 weeks as follows 

Week 1-10 Test E 

Week 1-4 8-12 Oxandrolone

Test E 300mg per week - split doses 150mg Monday/Thursday in the p.m.

Oxandrolone 50mg split twice a day 25mg a.m. - 25mg p.m

Followed by a PCT of tamoxifen 20mg per day for 30 days.

My question is am I likely to need an A.I during my cycle?

I'm a clean eater and fairly low body fat naturally and have been in a surplus for a good part of a year.

I do not smoke/drink or use other recreational drugs.

Thanks

J

300mg is in that grey area where you may or may not need one. It's higher than a cruise dose but not deemed high enough to be a decent blast. 

So only way to know for sure would be blood work mid cycle. 

I'd say you will need one but that's because I do on 300mg, so again, that's just from my own experience and means  nothing as you'll no doubt react completely differently. 

If you want to run an AI then start at 0.5mg 1 or 2 times a week and see how you get on. 

I know it's not what you asked but....

In my opinion, you would be better off dropping the Oxys.

And running a higher dose of Test E with an A.I. maybe 500-600mg Test. 

It's pointless pinning Test E twice a week, you'll hardly see any benefit from. The more stable blood levels. Just been once a week.

Just remember "KISS"

KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid

At 300mg a week. I'd use aromasin at 12.5mg e3d. And start the second week. 

Then I'd do bloods on week 5 or 6 and see what's what.

Also like said above maybe think on 500 mg test a week. If you go that route I'd hit 12.5 aromasin eod again starting week 2.

You wanna keep e2 in a  nice range. Do bloods half way through then you can adjust if needed and note down for the next cycle

5 hours ago, stew909 said:

At 300mg a week. I'd use aromasin at 12.5mg e3d. And start the second week. 

Then I'd do bloods on week 5 or 6 and see what's what.

Also like said above maybe think on 500 mg test a week. If you go that route I'd hit 12.5 aromasin eod again starting week 2.

You wanna keep e2 in a  nice range. Do bloods half way through then you can adjust if needed and note down for the next cycle

I've ran cycles up to 1.5g (stupidly) and only needed adex at 0.5mg M/W/F

Some on here run bigger cycles with no AI and have no issues. It's VERY person dependant and it's easy to crush E2 and cause more issues sometimes 

Thanks for all the replies people!

Right,

just ordered another vial of TM Test E 

60x aromasin

and now a box of clomiphen to add to my PCT as I'm gonna go for 550mg test a week.

Gonna start taking 12.5mg aromasin E3D then gonna get bloods done maybe week 5 as some have said.

if the bloods come back positive then I have enough A.I to last.

I know the original question was for A.I but using the var For a continuous stretch was mentioned,

would this not be better the first 8 weeks ? not the last 8 weeks..

Also gonna do the jab once a week as advised, that will be done in my glutes, as I'm using two difference vials from two different labs would doing 300ml On my right side and 250mg in the left side same day be fine?

following week do the same But 300mg in the left and 250mg in the right?

hoping to start this Monday !!

J

1 hour ago, Jaling said:

Also gonna do the jab once a week as advised, that will be done in my glutes, as I'm using two difference vials from two different labs would doing 300ml On my right side and 250mg in the left side same day be fine?

J

You would make your life a lot easier by putting both doses into one syringe and just jabbing once a week.  Left one week, right the next, with plenty of time to heal incase of pip.

1 hour ago, Jaling said:

Thanks for all the replies people!

Right,

just ordered another vial of TM Test E 

60x aromasin

and now a box of clomiphen to add to my PCT as I'm gonna go for 550mg test a week.

Gonna start taking 12.5mg aromasin E3D then gonna get bloods done maybe week 5 as some have said.

if the bloods come back positive then I have enough A.I to last.

I know the original question was for A.I but using the var For a continuous stretch was mentioned,

would this not be better the first 8 weeks ? not the last 8 weeks..

J

Id go last 8 weeks for the var personally

Just stick it all in 1 syringe and in 1 cheek each week. Again personally id look at other sites to jab, as glutes are a right ballache to twist round to do. Take a look at this site for refrence on where youll be able to pin

http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

2 hours ago, bornagod said:

Id go last 8 weeks for the var personally

Just stick it all in 1 syringe and in 1 cheek each week. Again personally id look at other sites to jab, as glutes are a right ballache to twist round to do. Take a look at this site for refrence on where youll be able to pin

http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

I find glutes easiest of all personally. 

Stick it all in and have once a week as stated 

18 hours ago, Jaling said:

In response to both above posts

does mixing two different brands of oils in one syringe not matter in terms of the realease of the Test into the blood?

great thanks for the link! 

Doesnt make a diffrence at all mate

Sweet! Cheers for all the replies people.

got everything now except needles. Going to try sort that tomorrow then will start pinning tomorrow night!

I will deffientely keep a log and post on here of all the details.

thanks!

J

3 minutes ago, Jaling said:

I actually just realised I never got a response to me saying I'll dose 12.5mg aromasin E3D on 550mg Test starting week two.

does this sound  ideal till I get the blood at week 5/6?

Who knows, would be fine for me as I take just one 25mg tab a week but others are very different. Mate of mine was taking 25mg every other day on 500mg Test E and still had itchy nips.

On 7/11/2018 at 1:33 PM, Jaling said:

Also gonna do the jab once a week as advised, that will be done in my glutes, as I'm using two difference vials from two different labs would doing 300ml On my right side 

Put it all in the same syringe or jab twice weekly. Some suggest that e4d is more optional than e7d but in reality there’s not going to be much in it.

Good luck with pinning over half a pint of oil (ml) :)

Hey all!

so after what I'm guessing was confusion of what I assumed to be symptoms of low/high E I started taking .5mg anastrazole ED then 1 ED for 3 days and now .5mg m/w/f  as I feel fine now.

should add that the reason I assumed they were symptoms is because I wasn't taking any A.I consitantly the first 9 days.

i started because I felt moody, low tired and slightly constipated and had trouble sleeping.

but these emotions could of been cos of my sleep troubles..

anyway,

as advised, I'm going to get bloods done.

i ordered a Medichecks Test and estradiol test.

so to know if and how much of an A.i I need on cycle

I have some questions to ask about it,

1. How many days from my first jab should I take the test?

when I read "week 5" I'm not sure if that's 5 weeks after first jab or my 5th jab...

baring in mind I'm taking anastrazole 3 times a week and the Test E on a Saturday.

thanks

j