Sign in to follow this  
Ares

What happened to DLTBB?

1 minute ago, Sasnak said:

When people ever asked me what’s the scariest film I ever saw expecting me to say some random horror movie I always say Scum. It’s surprising how many people haven’t seen it. Whilst I was never a kid that was likely to end up in Borstal watching that film when I was about 13 convinced me that Borstal was a place I wasn’t going to end up in. 

Didn’t watch this until I was in my mid/late 20s. Absolutely stunned by how raw and daring for the year it was made and how incredibly good the actors were in it. 

Would agree with you on how scary it is tho, mate. Great film. 

There was a film called Bad Boys which starred Sean Pean and Clancy ‘The Kurgen’ Brown (Highlander) which sort of imitated this a bit. Not a patch on Scum. 

10 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Obsessed with bumming this one!!

It’s a frightening scene from the film. One thing that stands out in my mind when the film is raised in conversation. Daring bit of film for the year it was made. Male rape.

Plus they had racism, suicide and human rights absolutely abused. 

12 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

It’s a frightening scene from the film. One thing that stands out in my mind when the film is raised in conversation. Daring bit of film for the year it was made. Male rape.

Still happening now....

16 hours ago, invisiblekid said:

Says in the article a hearing in March is scheduled for the profits of crime. So 18 months and £40k of debt! Now that's a wank deal! 

Doubt he'll have to pay the full 40k.

My brother in law imported half a million quid of mephedrone from China and only had to pay 70k.

You just can't own anything for the rest of your life, you don't pay it from your wages. If you don't own property ever or get any inheritance etc you'll never repay it. 

6 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Mancmuscle I think. His content disappeared ages ago

His physique was top notch!!

shame what’s  happened to him but guess he knew the risks 

On 30/09/2020 at 8:58 PM, Sasnak said:

When people ever asked me what’s the scariest film I ever saw expecting me to say some random horror movie I always say Scum. It’s surprising how many people haven’t seen it. Whilst I was never a kid that was likely to end up in Borstal watching that film when I was about 13 convinced me that Borstal was a place I wasn’t going to end up in. 

Davis would have been alright if he hadn't raised his hand to Eckersley's radio.

14 hours ago, no-one said:

So, 2 years on I was correct then?  Tekkers is inside as well.  Foolishly boasting about sales on facebook and instagram.  Oh deary me.

Both are idiots but at least one of them sculpted an admirable physique.  The other one looked like a potato.

Thought tekkers was still posting on here? 

17 hours ago, TITO said:

His physique was top notch!!

shame what’s  happened to him but guess he knew the risks 

Funny reading the thread and all the angels condemning what he’s done. Probably all whilst shooting litres of juice into their gills.

If I was contacted by a firm offering to pay me 25% of profits from selling class C gear then I’d snap their hand off. 3 years is unbelievably harsh for the level of crime.

People in glass houses and all that.

49 minutes ago, Donny dog said:

Funny reading the thread and all the angels condemning what he’s done. Probably all whilst shooting litres of juice into their gills.

If I was contacted by a firm offering to pay me 25% of profits from selling class C gear then I’d snap their hand off. 3 years is unbelievably harsh for the level of crime.

People in glass houses and all that.

Chump change by ukm standards tho mate, we all make Premier League footballer level wages all whilst working 1 day a week shagging 7 10 out of 10 girls and 4 trannies weekly and gaining 20kg on each lift each set and 5lb lean bodyweight a day sitting at 8% bodyfat

all off 1 gram of tren 

1 hour ago, Donny dog said:

Funny reading the thread and all the angels condemning what he’s done.

I always feel a little sad everytime I hear a steroid or weed dealer got busted -_-

12 hours ago, Upthedose said:

If he was openly dealing over social media I take back some of my sympathy because that's idiotic. Using his own personal account to move money is also dumb.

Damn, he was a sound lad. Saw him years back, off his nut while at parklife. Haha

I only remember him going quiet, then came back saying he was laying low off the forums. So I thought everyone was spreading FUD of him being locked up. Didn’t know the lad actually got busted. 

Legit thought he was just the guy middle man who puts you forward to the contacts/source.

lol life be crazy, students round my area be selling class A’s on Instagram..

(if law enforcement is reading this, i know nothing lol)

On 30/09/2020 at 9:02 PM, PSevens2017 said:

Didn’t watch this until I was in my mid/late 20s. Absolutely stunned by how raw and daring for the year it was made and how incredibly good the actors were in it. 

Would agree with you on how scary it is tho, mate. Great film. 

There was a film called Bad Boys which starred Sean Pean and Clancy ‘The Kurgen’ Brown (Highlander) which sort of imitated this a bit. Not a patch on Scum. 

Friend of mine actually appeared in Scum, Only as an extra mind you but still always been his claim to fame.

Most of it was filmed at a psychiatric hospital in Hertfordshire which is kind of ironic as I would say most of them screws were mentally ill in their own ways.

Bad Boys now that brings back memories, a young Sean Penn taking over as barn boss, Could tell he was going to have a promising career from this outing, I always remember thinking to myself- What kind of prison allows inmates to have a soldering kit in their cells lol.

Harrowitz was a cool guy though, but I agree not a patch on Scum.

Danny

Hey look, I don't come on here often, but I have had notifications to some of my responses so I will lay things out simply for the more intellectually challenged here.....

If you're advertising drugs for sale (I couldn't give a s**t of the legality around it) but if it's on facebook, instgram or wherever it maybe - you are a prime Bomboclaat as far as I am concerned.

When will you tools learn?

On 30/09/2020 at 9:05 PM, PSevens2017 said:

Just a slightly edgier Grange Hill really. 

1 hour ago, Lifesizepenguin said:

Sorry, how the f**k is this thread still alive?

I resurrected it a couple of weeks ago after I read a news report about him getting jailed for supplying.

Anyway, how are you? Long time no see.