Sign in to follow this  
Ares

What happened to DLTBB?

Was clearing out my bookmarks earlier and noticed he'd deleted his blog, I've not seen him post on here since I started reading regularly again, anyone in the know?

Who cares?  Pratically everyone on bodybuilding.com forum thought that he was a bit of a w**ker and the way he carried on here I agree with them.

He's probably inside and taking it in the arse for knocking up shitty steroids in his Mum's shed.

3 minutes ago, no-one said:

Who cares?  Pratically everyone on bodybuilding.com forum thought that he was a bit of a w**ker and the way he carried on here I agree with them.

He's probably inside and taking it in the arse for knocking up shitty steroids in his Mum's shed.

Practically everyone on Bodybuilding.com are w4nkers.... Like to go over there on the wind up every now and then. Bunch of d1cks. Dltbb is a good lad

1 minute ago, Ares said:

Just making conversation petal, he was a regular on here and I was curious

A regular knob yeah.  As I say, probably the same route as all of the other shed prepping 'chemists'

1 minute ago, FelonE said:

Practically everyone on Bodybuilding.com are w4nkers.... Like to go over there on the wind up every now and then. Bunch of d1cks. Dltbb is a good lad

No he is a cnut.

3 minutes ago, boutye911 said:

Pretty sure he was caught selling gear. 

I think this thread will get deleted quick-sharp then, but for what it's worth.. doesn't surprise me. 

1 minute ago, Ares said:

I think this thread will get deleted quick-sharp then, but for what it's worth.. doesn't surprise me. 

Yea thread won’t last long mate. He wasn’t exactly quiet about it

2 minutes ago, Ares said:

Why did you ask then you t**t?  It's clear what happened.  He was a silly little boy.  Bought a load of raw powders and had a go at cooking it up in his Mum's shed.  He was caught (because he's a spastic) and then put away.

It's happening a lot recently as too many morons are having a go at this 'home brewing' and advertising it on facebook or other social media to buy.  Like they're brewing beer and think it's easy to distribute without getting your collar felt.

Spastics.

1 minute ago, no-one said:

Why did you ask then you t**t?  It's clear what happened.  He was a silly little boy.  Bought a load of raw powders and had a go at cooking it up in his Mum's shed.  He was caught (because he's a spastic) and then put away.

It's happening a lot recently as too many morons are having a go at this 'home brewing' and advertising it on facebook or other social media to buy.  Like they're brewing beer and think it's easy to distribute without getting your collar felt.

Spastics.

Are you ok hun? Sensing a lot of anger here

Show us on the doll where the Instagram model touched you

3 minutes ago, no-one said:

Spastics.

f**k off stop trolling every thread 

Just now, Ares said:

Are you ok hun? Sensing a lot of anger here

Show us on the doll where the Instagram model touched you

Just think there are too many idiots getting involved in prepping it these days.

13 minutes ago, Ares said:

Haha any mention of him gets deleted instantly. He got busted by the fbi and UKM is shitting it's self cos of the amount of resellers on here and lab owners cough cough ahahahah. Thread will go very quickly 

5 minutes ago, DaPump said:

f**k off stop trolling every thread 

I don't.  I was having a decent conversation with Anna1 in another thread earlier.

It all boils down to the fact that some of you are imbeciles and I take great pleasure in pointing that out.