How many if any have been severely affected by depression, or had any real bad withdrawal symptoms due to steroids and what was the cause, was it due to real abuse cause you where b and c all the time or because you done so many cycles that you weren't seeing any results, and has any body just ran a few cycles and quit and felt fine and carried on with there lives with no bad sides whatsoever?

I've not suffered from it before obviously I've had my off days where you don't feel like your normal self you can't be on top of the world all the time, was just hoping to find out what has people felt quitting the juice after a while and if they've got over it after a while 

41 minutes ago, TheBison said:

How many if any have been severely affected by depression, or had any real bad withdrawal symptoms due to steroids and what was the cause, was it due to real abuse cause you where b and c all the time or because you done so many cycles that you weren't seeing any results, and has any body just ran a few cycles and quit and felt fine and carried on with there lives with no bad sides whatsoever?

I have. Not to do with gear though. 

Sweet now too. End of 2011 beginning of 2012 was bad. 

Apart from life's ups and downs never had a clinical depression and never had any problems ending a cycle (not sure that withdrawal symptoms from steroids is a real thing). 

17 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Apart from life's ups and downs never had a clinical depression and never had any problems ending a cycle (not sure that withdrawal symptoms from steroids is a real thing). 

Same but I think withdrawals are probably a real thing where you hormones levels are so high you think you can conquer the world then dropping right back down back into normality going from feeling the best you can feel to I wouldn't say worse but not the same as you would if you where on the gear 

25 minutes ago, TheBison said:

Same but I think withdrawals are probably a real thing where you hormones levels are so high you think you can conquer the world then dropping right back down back into normality going from feeling the best you can feel to I wouldn't say worse but not the same as you would if you where on the gear 

That's not withdrawal..... Eating cakes for a month then stopping and wanting a cake isn't withdrawal. 

Sounds like your confusing a dip in hormones with severely altered brain chemistry. 

2 minutes ago, Oioi said:

That's not withdrawal..... Eating cakes for a month then stopping and wanting a cake isn't withdrawal. 

Sounds like your confusing a dip in hormones with severely altered brain chemistry. 

Withdrawal can be any it could be cake if you where depending on cake to make you happy and all of sudden you take away the cake and you fall into a pit of depression you knew if you ate the cake you could make the depression go away but the cake is bad for you you so you sit and think about cake all day shaking for cake and that sugary goodness same with alcohol anythings else your mind and body start depending on after long term use even video games nowadays it seems people have a problem with 

19 minutes ago, DaPump said:

Depression is for pussy’s it doesn’t exist!

Lol I've always thought that myself like I say I've not suffered from it but know people who have and known people to take there lives so it doesn't sound fun if it is real I certainly wouldn't want it to the point it seems the easiest thing to do would would take your life 

9 minutes ago, TheBison said:

Lol I've always thought that myself like I say I've not suffered from it but know people who have and known people to take there lives so it doesn't sound fun if it is real I certainly wouldn't want it to the point it seems the easiest thing to do would would take your life 

Wouldn't wish the uncontrollable sh!t on anyone.

1 hour ago, Jack of blades said:

Mine comes and goes but not from steroids

Me too.can come on when I'm on top of the world.like you've felt nice now here's a dose of hell.i do feel better dosed with gear and training every day though.

2 hours ago, TheBison said:

You don't get steroid withdrawal lol, you just feel like your depressed due to low t that is NOT depression, depression is altered brain chemistry. It's also been proven to be real so don't be so disrespectful to say 'if it's real' there is already enough ignorance around mental health as it is.

37 minutes ago, TheBison said:

Withdrawal can be any it could be cake if you where depending on cake to make you happy and all of sudden you take away the cake and you fall into a pit of depression you knew if you ate the cake you could make the depression go away but the cake is bad for you you so you sit and think about cake all day shaking for cake and that sugary goodness same with alcohol anythings else your mind and body start depending on after long term use even video games nowadays it seems people have a problem with 

That's not how depression works mate, eating the cake does not change your brain chemistry back. If you came off cycle and actually got depression going back on cycle would do nothing and you would be depressed even on cycle. I suggest you do some research on depression what you are describing is feeling low not depression. 

13 minutes ago, orangeandpears said:

That's not how depression works mate, eating the cake does not change your brain chemistry back. If you came off cycle and actually got depression going back on cycle would do nothing and you would be depressed even on cycle. I suggest you do some research on depression what you are describing is feeling low not depression. 

I know depression can be a touchy subject and I'm not claiming to know much about it but I do know it can can be brought on by many things like drugs including steroids I have  read that up I'm not saying I'm depressed or low atm for that matter just asking the question has anyone actually got serious depression because of it exacerbating due to feeling low of test just because you may not of heard of anything like that happening don't mean it doesn't and I know what your saying about the cake though maybe not get rid of your depression but it could take the edge off like drink with people it masks there depression as long as they've got that one bit of happiness life seems a tad better 

46 minutes ago, dazzaturbomad said:

Me too.can come on when I'm on top of the world.like you've felt nice now here's a dose of hell.i do feel better dosed with gear and training every day though.

Yeah same for me. It kinda makes people not know what to make off you because one day you'll be talking to them and then another day you don't want to talk to anyone

1 hour ago, DaPump said:

Depression is for pussy’s it doesn’t exist!

It does exist it's a chemical imbalance in your brain that most people that suffer depression are born with and you can't change how you feel no matter what. If you take the right medication then you can control

Depression is absolutely real, it comes in two main types, exogenous, because of a known and identifiable cause, such as the death of a loved one, and endogenous, with no known or identifiable cause.

Exogenous depression is usually - usually - time limited and as the person adapts to the cause, the depression begins to lift - but thats not always the case and it may need chemical intervention and can sometimes lead to suicide.

Endogenous depression comes about for no apparent reason, and is believed to be the result of a chemical imbalance and therefore often needs treating chemically. Not knowing why you're depressed and yet feeling lost, worthless, undeserving, or that you are weak often leads to thoughts that others would be better off without you. It is made worse because there is no apparent reason and people don't understand it and expect you to "man up" and "snap out of it," only making it worse.

Over the years I have seen many suicides which were the direct result of the person being depressed and hopeless. It is 100% real.

4 hours ago, Jack of blades said:

One thing Iv learned with depression is if your a woman with depression everyone will listen to you but if your a man then you get ignored like your supposed to be a man about it and suck it up 

Damn right

@Heavyassweights sucks it up  all the time to fight his depression 

it works

x  

Depression can also be due to faulty thought processes as a result of a stressful or overwhelming event though, in which case cbt and mindfulness can be very helpful even if there is a chemical imbalance. The mind is rarely helpful in these situations if its left entirely to its own devices. Often if someone learns awareness through meditation they will start to recognise thoughts which are at the very least not helping them which were previously buried due to the mind chatter of everyday life and thought to be feelings. Once people quiten the chatter with meditation they will start to recognise a lot of negative self talk which goes a long way to creating and perpetuating depression.

Unfortunately gps are too ready to hand out antidepressants without actually testing any neurotransmitters and also think anti depressants are a long term solution. In most cases they should be used for 6 months whilst the person learns cbt and mindfulness techniques or changes their life (if possible) then tapered. 

Ive had issues with anxiety in years gone by and had a mild depression secondary to the anxiety (its depressing being anxious all the time) but my dad has struggled with depression since being a teenager. He does get significant relief from meditation and yoga but doesn't persevere with it unfortunately which will atleast party be due to the depression. 

9 hours ago, TheBison said:

Just won't happen, you're making up false scenarios. 

There are no withdrawals from steroids you wally. 

I don't understand why anyones giving sensible replies then the tool is asking about depression from steroid withdrawal. 

Sounds like a drwae thread. 

And steroid addiction is thing and if your addicted to anything then take it away you are withdrawing yourself from it not saying all people will feel the same from it but I bet there's alot of different symptoms from it