Hold on before you Comment.

this ain‘t about me shooting my burning sperm of death in my own face or some Crazy s**t.

it‘s about my Girl. Since I upped the tren and introuced hcg again everytime I cum inside her shes like..on Fire. She tells me that it‘s freakin burning for like half an hour and won‘t stop.

even tho she goes asap into the shower.

So my Question is..

how do I use this power for the greater good of humanity??

(and maybe just out of curiosity anyones Lady havin the same Problem?)

ah jo, my dick is always fresh you nasty f**kers.

Sounds like thrush mate. 

Get some flucanozole (I think it's called that or something similar, comes in 150mg tablets) or something online and see if that helps. You can order it OTC. 

Its not uncommon for women to pick it up through soap or something when washing down there.

Ask her if it's uncomfortable throughout the day? Itchy at all? Sore when you actually have sex and not just when you blow your load. 

My misses suffers with it quite a lot.. we do have sex A LOT though compared to the average couple. Probably around 9-10 times a week. And it can be caused just by simply getting soap of shower gel in there when she's showering. If it effects her pH balance then it may form.

easily fixed with a tablet or cream though after 3-4 days. You'll be better off getting a tablet too if it is thrush. It can spread to you. 

Hope that helps lol 

As I said, it only happens when I cum inside of her. If I don‘t everything is fine. 

No problems on here side throughout the day whatsoever. This started to happen after upping Tren and introducing hcg again.

So pretty much any infection whatever should be ruled out..

Guess something about ph balance, cuz she said it feels like „there is acid inside of me“....and after like 30min max it‘s all good again.

f**k me. Really no one with the same problem?

16 minutes ago, JakobJuice said:

As I said, it only happens when I cum inside of her. If I don‘t everything is fine. 

No problems on here side throughout the day whatsoever. This started to happen after upping Tren and introducing hcg again.

So pretty much any infection whatever should be ruled out..

Guess something about ph balance, cuz she said it feels like „there is acid inside of me“....and after like 30min max it‘s all good again.

f**k me. Really no one with the same problem?

try jizzing in your chest and see if it burns. 

Thanks for the helpful replys guys.

will try to burn a hole into some random wall later, checking how strong this stuff i’m Producing really is..else my lady might really turn to some glibber from my acid super soaker.