Sign in to follow this  
Matt2559

cramps while on cycle ? anyone else

Im currently on my first (proper) cycle , ie correct dosages and routine .... Im towards the end now with only 3 weeks to go and have had cramps in the back of my calves pretty much from week 1, never had them prior to using, it wasn't really an issue to be fair, quick 30 seconds tightening then goes away (wakes me up tho) ....last night was the worst so far it lasted for a good 3 minutes and when I've woke up this morning it still felt rather tight for about an hour ? , any recommendations on what maybe causing it or help minimising them ....cheers :)

running tes e at 600 , kickstarted with dbol for 6 weeks starting at 20mg week 1, going up weekly to 40mg then ran 40mg till the end of the 6th week, concurrent with arimidex m/w/f 0.5mg .....dbol dropped now ....will up my water and try squeeze some bananas in (not to keen but needs must)

As above, increase your water a lot. My first few runs on tren I was so hot and the sweats in the gym were unreal, made me cramp up between sets and on the way home usually in the my legs. Only thing that fixed this is increasing total daily water and doubling what I had with my intraworkout. I tried potassium tablets and bananas it did nothing just another pill to take and a  waste of my carbs.

4 hours ago, Pscarb said:

Just drink no need for bananas it doesn’t matter what causes the cramp it is dehydration so drink more water, don’t over complicate things just drink more fluid

100% mate I had cramp issues I tried all sorts nothing worked until I upped my fluids now I don't suffer.