Sign in to follow this  

Hi guys going to be starting a long primo run shortly and just wanted to see if anyone has ran dimensions or southern ghost primo and what you thought of it, which would be your pick out of the two, thanks for any help.

13 minutes ago, jamesrud said:

Hi guys going to be starting a long primo run shortly and just wanted to see if anyone has ran dimensions or southern ghost primo and what you thought of it, which would be your pick out of the two, thanks for any help.

If I was to ever run primo, these 2 plus TM would be my chosen labs. 

1. I can source them

2. All 3 labs seem reliable

3. All 3 labs are well priced

For what it's worth if you would prefer to shoot half the amount of oil per week go with primo 200.

Only a small handful of labs produce it and I could find none in Uk

Pharmacom do it however I could not find any domestic sources which is a PITA. 

I also sent 1 unopened vial with the label removed to chemtox and they detected it as only to have primo within the vial. 

I then had them test the concentration which came back at 260mg/ml.

Make of that what you will. 

1 hour ago, MarkyMark said:

For what it's worth if you would prefer to shoot half the amount of oil per week go with primo 200.

I also sent 1 unopened vial with the label removed to chemtox and they detected it as only to have primo within the vial. 

How much they charge you for that? The test I mean, not the actual vial. 

57 minutes ago, Sen said:

How much they charge you for that? The test I mean, not the actual vial. 

Well 130 euros if I told them what it was off the bat. But I wanted to give them a "mystery" vial and for them to first detect the compound(s) within. And they only detected primo. I would just be doubting myself if I disclosed to them it was primo before they started testing and for them to confirm. 

Then if I wanted them to check consentration it was another 130 euros. 

I mean they got one whole bottle of Primo 200 of mine, I have paid 130 euros for first test so I thought f**k it, what's another 130 euros lol. 

To be honest the tests I did were more for me and not for me and not anyone else. 

The Mg per ML was in excess of 260 - I'm a little sceptical about that however the higher nunber gives me confidence it's at least 200 at worst. However based on that you would need just under 4ml a week of Primo to hit 1g.

37 minutes ago, Redser said:

The bloody price of pharmacom primo 200 :lol:

Not aloud to discuss prices however for me, mg for mg worked out around the same as those UK labs. Main PITA is its not a domestic order. 

7 hours ago, MarkyMark said:

Med tech does primo 200 and is UK based

4 hours ago, MarkyMark said:

Well 130 euros if I told them what it was off the bat. But I wanted to give them a "mystery" vial and for them to first detect the compound(s) within. And they only detected primo. I would just be doubting myself if I disclosed to them it was primo before they started testing and for them to confirm. 

Then if I wanted them to check consentration it was another 130 euros. 

I mean they got one whole bottle of Primo 200 of mine, I have paid 130 euros for first test so I thought f**k it, what's another 130 euros lol. 

To be honest the tests I did were more for me and not for me and not anyone else. 

The Mg per ML was in excess of 260 - I'm a little sceptical about that however the higher nunber gives me confidence it's at least 200 at worst. However based on that you would need just under 4ml a week of Primo to hit 1g.

Not aloud to discuss prices however for me, mg for mg worked out around the same as those UK labs. Main PITA is its not a domestic order. 

28 minutes ago, Deltz123 said:

Med tech does primo 200 and is UK based

Been speaking to someone earlier who does a bit of brewing and they said 200mg/ml will either crash badly or cause really bad pip due to the high amounts of solvent used to prevent it crashing. 

They wouldn’t tell me what it costs to make 10ml of 100mg/ml just that it’s expensive. 

6 hours ago, Deltz123 said:

@Sen primo is way above my budget so I dont know if it's pippy. On paper it seems too expensive for what it does

Without a doubt! If only 1 or 2ml a week would do, it wouldn’t be so bad but 7-10? And who can even be bothered injecting 7ml of oil plus whatever amount of test? 

2 hours ago, Sen said:

Without a doubt! If only 1 or 2ml a week would do, it wouldn’t be so bad but 7-10? And who can even be bothered injecting 7ml of oil plus whatever amount of test? 

me lol.. first 4 weeks of this cycle i was running about 17 ml per week . 

12 hours ago, Sen said:

Been speaking to someone earlier who does a bit of brewing and they said 200mg/ml will either crash badly or cause really bad pip due to the high amounts of solvent used to prevent it crashing. 

They wouldn’t tell me what it costs to make 10ml of 100mg/ml just that it’s expensive. 

possibly however i cannot comment as i do not have any experience with brewing.

the pip with PC primo 200 was very minimal if anything mate.

Just now, Matt6210 said:

What are the pros with primo mate? Seems all cons to me?

Slow lean steady gains without bloat.
Does not aromatise so no chance of issues with gyno.
generally speaking its meant to be light on lipids and blood markers so can be run for extended periods of time.

however is mean to be run 800 to 1000 at a minimum to see any benefit. 

1 hour ago, MarkyMark said:

Slow lean steady gains without bloat.
Does not aromatise so no chance of issues with gyno.
generally speaking its meant to be light on lipids and blood markers so can be run for extended periods of time.

however is mean to be run 800 to 1000 at a minimum to see any benefit. 

I'm sure you'll see benefits at 400-600 but will it justify the cost? Probably not

3 hours ago, Matt6210 said:

What are the pros with primo mate? Seems all cons to me?

it was on a dhb cycle mate , 100mg /ml dhb along with test and the pre wo sd and mast base.. but to answer your question mate i dont think il run primo ever again after running dhb. its 1/2 the price and 4x as strong but has all same qualities as primo down to the nice effect is has on the skin. only bloods will tell just how mild dhb is but for now it taken place over eq and primo ans my anabolic of choice .  

4 hours ago, MarkyMark said:

possibly however i cannot comment as i do not have any experience with brewing.

the pip with PC primo 200 was very minimal if anything mate.

No, me neither.