Jump to content
stone14

Best HGH out of these?

Recommended Posts

everyone rates hygetropin but I dont get the hype really, I've got a bunch of it in my fridge, I took a dose of 10-15iu day before I came off, not one single side effect, I geniunely believe these have a low dose of gh in the vial or none at all. Usually get something from gh, when I took pharma I got tight feelings in my hands at high dose

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, S123 said:

everyone rates hygetropin but I dont get the hype really, I've got a bunch of it in my fridge, I took a dose of 10-15iu day before I came off, not one single side effect, I geniunely believe these have a low dose of gh in the vial or none at all. Usually get something from gh, when I took pharma I got tight feelings in my hands at high dose

 

I use 4iu hyge green top EOD and get what I'd say is tight wrists and fingers for a good half day 

 

Not used other brands to compare against though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

I use 4iu hyge green top EOD and get what I'd say is tight wrists and fingers for a good half day 

 

Not used other brands to compare against though 

I used the black tops, same company though I used ones from TM, you? Shouldn't really make a dif though as the auth code checked out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

I use 4iu hyge green top EOD and get what I'd say is tight wrists and fingers for a good half day 

 

Not used other brands to compare against though 

What was the aim with 4iu eod? Fat loss? Was it a single AM shot or?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stone14 said:

What was the aim with 4iu eod? Fat loss? Was it a single AM shot or?

Single shot before bed mostly but as I work shifts then sometimes 1hr pre workout. 

 

Health, fat loss, ageing is main use 

 

It's 5iu shots not 4 as got 10iu vials 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, S123 said:

I used the black tops, same company though I used ones from TM, you? Shouldn't really make a dif though as the auth code checked out.

Not from TM, private source I've used for 7+ years so I know it's legit 

 

Yeah black and green the same just 8iu or 10iu vial 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, G-man99 said:

Not from TM, private source I've used for 7+ years so I know it's legit 

 

Yeah black and green the same just 8iu or 10iu vial 

How you finding them now you’ve been running a good few weeks? Have you noticed anything yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stone14 said:

These are the hygetropin, real or fake anyone know? I got the guy to send me pics.

 

 

6A8976F9-47B6-4A80-8F70-C5FB72C9D8C2.png

 

 

 

Those are the hygetropin.com.cn version, which will probably contain some GH but the Hygene ones are considered much better

 

Hyge.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stone14 said:

These are the hygetropin, real or fake anyone know? I got the guy to send me pics.

 

 

6A8976F9-47B6-4A80-8F70-C5FB72C9D8C2.png

342280B2-69C0-4DB4-8320-2AAB1A2FB29C.png

C5BF71FE-1840-45DC-AF9D-756BFA574AC9.jpeg

5DC79136-D2AF-416E-A9EF-92666275571E.jpeg

Mine have the counterfeit scratch off panel on them. Hygene not .cn 

Those are the copies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Abc987 said:

How you finding them now you’ve been running a good few weeks? Have you noticed anything yet? 

Difficult to tell as I had 8 days off and hit the booze and food hard on holiday. 

Skin looks better and I look leaner without really trying to hard. Just eating clean again but more than I did before my break. Just using 150mg test now every 7 days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stone14 said:

These are the hygetropin, real or fake anyone know? I got the guy to send me pics.

 

 

6A8976F9-47B6-4A80-8F70-C5FB72C9D8C2.png

342280B2-69C0-4DB4-8320-2AAB1A2FB29C.png

C5BF71FE-1840-45DC-AF9D-756BFA574AC9.jpeg

5DC79136-D2AF-416E-A9EF-92666275571E.jpeg

Fake, 

They actually market them as 'Replica black tops' whatever the fuk that means.

As stated, they may contain some HGH, or could be peptides or even nothing in them at all.

Would avoid. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sparkey said:

 

Thanks guys I will leave those hygetropin then. I thought the price was too good to be true. Finding affordable worthwhile HGH is s hassle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stone14 said:

Thanks guys I will leave those hygetropin then. I thought the price was too good to be true. Finding affordable worthwhile HGH is s hassle 

5iu is around the price of a premium pint of lager for genuine hyge

Just under 5 pound 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Nick Fastgro said:

I tried several times - no results - went to check my blood and test IGF-1 after 14 days (first on day 1 second test in 14 days according to the rules) to get some reliable results - no IGF-1 change (means nothing but f$%,*ing powder inside). I dropped it into a dustbin. Try some legit staff same prices - it is doable. All this jingtropin, hugetropin blue tops, yellow tops, green tops is same Chinese s**t. Go genuine if want to see results and utilze gh full potential. I was in your shoes some time ago. Now I am happy to by top quality products saving money. Reach me in private I will explain you what to do and aswer all your gh questions (I've been into it for 20 years now). 

Why not share this information here publically so we can all learn from your 20 year experience? 

Talking about the use of any product here is permitted.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ansomone, period, haven't used in over a year but lately been looking back at pics and training videos of when i was running it and looked very good but main thing was didn't have a single injury or joint problem, already coming up with a story To justify the grands I'm about to drop on couple thousand IU’s to the mrs lol. 

This is my blood results on ansomone and what you should be aiming for after a single 10iu shot. Lines up with some paperwork I think @Pscarbshowed me years ago. 

Was 20x that max natural limit!

6345B30C-05F2-4F47-8C1F-4222DAA7697B.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone help me out.

Single mum of two- previously fit-ish (15% body fat) 

Gained 2 stone, tried to lose it by boxing, cardio, Injecting HGH.  First lot I bought was £160 and I did 3iu a day for 8 weeks.  Bought some new stuff which is more expensive and I've been injecting for 2 weeks yet ive just read on here that its probably fake as its in a 34.2mg pen and not dispensed in this amount.  Worried sick that I could have been injecting insulin.  (previous needed to be mixed so i paid extra for the pen for ease of use)

currently 5'9 12st 11lb- aim to be 10st 5lb

Please help!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, amyc87 said:

Can anyone help me out.

Single mum of two- previously fit-ish (15% body fat) 

Gained 2 stone, tried to lose it by boxing, cardio, Injecting HGH.  First lot I bought was £160 and I did 3iu a day for 8 weeks.  Bought some new stuff which is more expensive and I've been injecting for 2 weeks yet ive just read on here that its probably fake as its in a 34.2mg pen and not dispensed in this amount.  Worried sick that I could have been injecting insulin.  (previous needed to be mixed so i paid extra for the pen for ease of use)

currently 5'9 12st 11lb- aim to be 10st 5lb

Please help!!

The pen you have is likely to be insulin, it definitely isn't hgh. Hgh will not help you lose fat, reduce your calories more and exercise consistently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/10/2018 at 12:12 AM, Dark sim said:

The pen you have is likely to be insulin, it definitely isn't hgh. Hgh will not help you lose fat, reduce your calories more and exercise consistently.

I thought hgh assisted, at least a little bit, with fat loss?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×