Godofwarrr

Testosterone effects on kidneys

Hey guys,

just wondering what harm 200/250mg of test a week, would do to kidneys if anything?

surely there are ways to minimise the side effects. It’s not a high dose compared to general bodybuilding standards but it would be very helpful to know.

thanks.

1 hour ago, Godofwarrr said:

Hey guys,

just wondering what harm 200/250mg of test a week, would do to kidneys if anything?

surely there are ways to minimise the side effects. It’s not a high dose compared to general bodybuilding standards but it would be very helpful to know.

thanks.

My understanding is main damage to kidneys is caused by any increased blood pressure. That where majority of damage occurs. Control blood pressure and that is a big part of the concern sorted. 

So blood pressure is the main concern?

is there anything else?

basically i had a transpalnt when i was 15. Late 20’s now. Kidney function is good. No problems with it. 

Can i run this dose safely if i control bp or do you think i should avoid it?

right now my bp is good

18 minutes ago, Godofwarrr said:

So blood pressure is the main concern?

is there anything else?

basically i had a transpalnt when i was 15. Late 20’s now. Kidney function is good. No problems with it. 

Can i run this dose safely if i control bp or do you think i should avoid it?

right now my bp is good

Hi mate I had nephritus (sp) (kidney failure) as a kid and ive blasted up to 1250 test with 1200 deca and orals.

I keep tudca for use after a harsh cycle and always keep blood pressure in check.

Ive not had any problems yet just keep an eye on bp and urine colour.

Hmmm. That’s good to know. I’m not dead set on doing test. My kidney function is very important. 

I don’t want to screw myself up or end up on dyalsis again. No way. Just feel like I really need to help to get into shape and loose some weight cause my body just doesn’t seem to want to respond.

realky interested in what else you have to say about this, especially safe dose. I’m only interested in doing test and not a high dose.