UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Maximum dose of Masteron Enanthate

11K views 35 replies 20 participants last post by  arbffgadm100 
#1 ·
Just wondering what peoples opinions are on the max dose of Mast E worth running?

I get on really well with it, and have run up to about 800mg PW, but it seems the higher I go the better the effect, feel good, sex drive, vascularity etc.

Thinking of going really high like 1600mg, with test at 400mg ant tren at 450mg, only for the last couple of weeks of a cut.

Just wondering how high anyone else has gone really.

#8 ·
Just wondering what peoples opinions are on the max dose of Mast E worth running?

I get on really well with it, and have run up to about 800mg PW, but it seems the higher I go the better the effect, feel good, sex drive, vascularity etc.

Thinking of going really high like 1600mg, with test at 400mg ant tren at 450mg, only for the last couple of weeks of a cut.

I'd question why you'd even think you need that for a cut.

And suggest, like everything, there is a maximum limit for anything that will yield results.

I'd say that dose, on top of the already hefty dose of tren and test, would just be a waste of gear

#11 ·
Absolutely love mast now, been running it for 11wks now at 500mg a week and loving the 'feel good' factor. Next blast I'll be taking it to 800mg a week for a long run to see what or if there is a difference.

I'm still researching dhb, could be a new contender for next blast

#14 ·
Thanks guys, forgot I posted this, seems no one has really gone much above 1000mg a week. This is a week before a holiday, and I'm thinking of dropping the short ester rip bland for the last week too, so I may just keep pinning the 200mg/ml Mast E daily and see what happens.

#19 ·
Mast is generally one of the most well tolerated AAS. Only thing to watch is the DHT sides which are very person dependant.

If you don't suffer too bad from DHT sides of bet you could take several grams without I'll effects. Not saying there would be any reason or benefit buy you could if you wanted. Certainly more than most other AAS.

#22 ·
Ran 1.4g and never touched my hair.

Don't think any amount touches Tren unfortunately but l like how it makes you look, seems to reduce my puffy nipples which I have even when estrogen is low end of normal, good vascularity, feel good on it, I have it in all my cycles but its never the key component.

#23 ·

375 Sust 300 DHB 300 MastE

Was one of the best cutting stacks I used.... I was weighting 104kg at 12% bf when used it and was nice.

If you want to run high masteron I would low low dose Tren and high test. Something like.

1g Test 1g Mast 150mg TrenA 25mg Aromasin ed, this will produce nice look.

I would never run high masteron alone.

Always high mast high test low-no tren or low test low mast high tren.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.