2 minutes ago, GeordieOak70 said:

That stuff is fake as hell the real one stopped producing years ago apparently.

Is it? Might not even be the lab he used to mention. Unigen are/were thai weren’t they?

Just now, Sen said:

Is it? Might not even be the lab he used to mention. Unigen are/were thai weren’t they?

Yes mate Thi FDA approved but stopped in 2010 from what I can find so many fakes like Genesis too I had some great info on it but cant find it now.

I shared it with @DaPump I think ?

1 hour ago, Sen said:

Stick with unigen life sciences man. Or has it dried up?

It’s gone for now bud but I’m sure it’ll come round, Genesis have taken place now..

1 hour ago, GeordieOak70 said:

That stuff is fake as hell the real one stopped producing years ago apparently.

Best gear ever, no way it was fake, Genesis is fake Unigen, totally gutted it’s gone for now..

3 minutes ago, DaPump said:

Best gear ever, no way it was fake, Genesis is fake Unigen, totally gutted it’s gone for now..

The real Unigen website stopped producing 2010 from what I found and then all the Genesis fakes appeared claiming to be Unigen rebranded.

This is only what I read ive no real proof otherwise I hasten to add lol.

19 minutes ago, GeordieOak70 said:

The real Unigen website stopped producing 2010 from what I found and then all the Genesis fakes appeared claiming to be Unigen rebranded.

This is only what I read ive no real proof otherwise I hasten to add lol.

The gear I got had scratch off panels that checked out on there website? I know they started in 2001, the Test E I got would have been out of date now but honestly bud it was insane! the Var was amazing to with no stomachache just crazy strength increases...

I hope my source get some back in stock but I think I got the last of a good thing:(

4 minutes ago, DaPump said:

The gear I got had scratch off panels that checked out on there website? I know they started in 2001, the Test E I got would have been out of date now but honestly bud it was insane! the Var was amazing to with no stomachache just crazy strength increases...

I hope my source get some back in stock but I think I got the last of a good thing:(

I had it available to me couple years ago when I looked it up I found all the fake stuff so never used it.

Maybe I missed out then lol.

24 minutes ago, GeordieOak70 said:

I had it available to me couple years ago when I looked it up I found all the fake stuff so never used it.

Maybe I missed out then lol.

My sex drive was insane bud!! I literally terrorised the wife... Bruised genitalia could not be helped!

3 minutes ago, GeordieOak70 said:

Wish I had access to those labs id love to try them im a sucker for labs ive not used before lol.

I’ll let you know how they go I’d hate to tell you their the balls when actually they aren’t... 

53 minutes ago, GeordieOak70 said:

Both are highly praised so must be ok lol.

You never know until you try but you can edge your bets on gear with a great rep but there’s always a chance that you’ll get had..

I’m starting to think some of the best gear comes out of India and Thailand In my experience anyway I’m betting it’s because they have cheap access to proper raws and facilities, Mexico buys a lot of pharmaceuticals from China and India for meth distribution which isn’t as easily accessible here..

Just now, Frandeman said:

Change source 

Probably other gear he's got it's s**t too 

Never bought from him bud... I’m always on the lookout for new sources that may have good stuff obviously this ain’t one of em:thumbup1: