JackTorrance

How much can I change my physique in 1 week?

Me and my mates were planning Ibiza for August. Annoyingly there's been a last minute change and we're going in one week from now, because my mates are already in Spain and just going to fly from the mainland to Ibiza.

This means I've had no time to get in shape and am not lean at all. I'm also not like super fat or anything either, but I could do with being a bit leaner.

I only have Anavar and testosterone. I was currently cruising. No time to order more stuff. What can I do with a week? I was thinking of doing like 1000 to 1500 calorie burn per day with cardio, 40 mg of Anavar (don't want to f**k up my cholesterol etc. too much), do some mild weight work... How much can I change in a week of this or am I just f*cked?

11 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

No pussy for Jack!

I was much fatter last time I went. I don't think it matters in that way at the clubs because of Ecstasy - or maybe I just carry it well. Not like Malia or whatever, diff crowd. I just wanna shape up for the beach etc.

I only need to lose about 5 lbs. Are people being srs that I'm f**ked or should I try like 1500 deficit for 7 days?

Also is there any point taking Var for 7 days? Will it even aid me?

Cheers.

Var for 7 days won't do anything. Just stick with a calorie defecit (maybe low carb) and some cardio and concentrate on enjoying your holiday rather than being a few pounds overweight. Everyone will be wasted, clubs are dark and people lower their expectations when shagging on holiday as they know they won't have to see the other person after the holiday or get s**t from their mates about being with someone who everyone else thinks is fat, ugly, etc.

11 minutes ago, warsteiner said:

Var for 7 days won't do anything. Just stick with a calorie defecit (maybe low carb) and some cardio and concentrate on enjoying your holiday rather than being a few pounds overweight. Everyone will be wasted, clubs are dark and people lower their expectations when shagging on holiday as they know they won't have to see the other person after the holiday or get s**t from their mates about being with someone who everyone else thinks is fat, ugly, etc.

Okay m8 I'll drop Anavar. No point putting stress on my liver for nothing considering I'll be drinking.

How much difference can I see with the cardio do you think? I know I won't transform loool but is a discernible difference possible?

Low carb, low calories, then the day before you go have a high carb day and you shouldn't be as flat and look fairly full. I guess you'd look minorly better for a day or 2 then you'll pretty much go back to looking the same. 

Could also drink a ton of water running up to holiday and cut is down significantly a day before you go. Kind of like a water cut. 

All cosmetic though and will only make a difference until you crack on the drink. 

If you're serious about it only being 5 pounds, then you're worrying about nothing since it won't be noticeable - how much do you weigh?

Or, 3500 calories to a pound of fat, so times 5 = 17,500 calories, or a 2,500 calorie deficit a day for 7 days, less if you do cardio like a teenage anorexic. Sorted.

20 minutes ago, JUICE1 said:

PSMF can lose a decent amount of weight in a week but even if it's 4-5lb's it's not exactly going to be night and day difference..

This is interesting to me. But would I lose a lot of muscle mass, or even end up higher bf% from muscle loss? Lol.

I just read PSMF is mostly for obese people and they lose less lean mass due to having so much fat. I don't have that much fat though, I just don't have a flat stomach. I'm basically like 5 lbs of fat over where I'd still not have abs showing but I would be fine on the beach etc. In some t-shirts I can look lean (like some girls assume I have a 6 pack and speak about how much they like that, which is pretty funny as they must be disappointed when I take my top off)... But fat shows very readily on my jawline.

2 hours ago, dtmiscool said:

Low carb, low calories, then the day before you go have a high carb day and you shouldn't be as flat and look fairly full. I guess you'd look minorly better for a day or 2 then you'll pretty much go back to looking the same. 

Could also drink a ton of water running up to holiday and cut is down significantly a day before you go. Kind of like a water cut. 

All cosmetic though and will only make a difference until you crack on the drink. 

With what you have available to you this is the best advice .

you could add in some fibre supplements like fibrogel to help flatten a gut whilst low/zero carbing too

36 minutes ago, JUICE1 said:

Not with Var you won't.

Does it take effect right away though or is it more like Prozac and starts working after a little while?

I've used the stuff before it's great, hard to tell when it started "working" though. I think it was after a couple of weeks or somethin'.