UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Aromatase Inhibitors?

745 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  18650 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys,

Just got my first cycle of Dianabol orals in the mail this morning, haven't yet had the time to properly research where and how to get an aromatase inhibitor to prevent gyno.

Is this the sort of thing I can get from a GP if asked? Steroids are more or less legal or possess here so surely it might be possible?

A quick Google search brings up some questionable looking ads on eBay for this sort of thing, but as a first-timer I'm really in the dark on this one.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

#2 ·
Hey guys,

Just got my first cycle of Dianabol orals in the mail this morning, haven't yet had the time to properly research where and how to get an aromatase inhibitor to prevent gyno.

Is this the sort of thing I can get from a GP if asked? Steroids are more or less legal or possess here so surely it might be possible?

A quick Google search brings up some questionable looking ads on eBay for this sort of thing, but as a first-timer I'm really in the dark on this one.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Get them from where the dbol came from? Do not use Ebay. What country you in?

#4 ·
Aromatise inhibitors are prescribed to post menopausal women with breast cancer. They are not prescribed to people who abuse steroids. Furthermore, they are unlikely to prevent gyno in susceptible individuals, as with tamoxifen. They may help though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.