Hey guys,

so I’ve never ran tren ace before but I’ve ran tren e, I usuall inject twice a week in my quad with e but I know it has to be more with ace. So my plan is every other day inject tren ace.

my question is, what is the best way to inject this with regards to needle size and what place won’t hurt?

someone has recommend insulin needles for the delts? Is this right? If so what size?

1 hour ago, 1408575 said:

Hey guys,

so I’ve never ran tren ace before but I’ve ran tren e, I usuall inject twice a week in my quad with e but I know it has to be more with ace. So my plan is every other day inject tren ace.

my question is, what is the best way to inject this with regards to needle size and what place won’t hurt?

someone has recommend insulin needles for the delts? Is this right? If so what size?

Just inject the same as you always have?

you can use 1/2 inch insulin pins for delts. I do. 

Orange 5/8 or 1inch for anywhere around the legs, blue 1inch I use for glutes. 

1 hour ago, 1408575 said:

Hey guys,

Erm????

Inject the same as you do any compound mate 

6 hours ago, 1408575 said:

Hey guys,

5 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Erm????

Inject the same as you do any compound mate 

Okay mate nice one,  what gauge do you use with your 1/2” insulin pins for delts?

I use blues for everything, Delts, quads, glutes, and most recently ventro glute. I usually rotate between glutes and quads, I did this when I did a 15 week Prop & Ace cycle.

28 minutes ago, MrBishi said:

I use blues for everything, Delts, quads, glutes, and most recently ventro glute. I usually rotate between glutes and quads, I did this when I did a 15 week Prop & Ace cycle.

Okay thanks guys ???? Sound advice ??

remember to jab your tren slowly, dont rush it, will only increase the chance of tren-cough, and you dont want that.

i always have a ice cold drink on hand,  as if you feel that tickle or taste in your throat/mouth then stop (dont pull pin out), reach for a drink to numb your throat and take the taste away, then continue slowly. You dont always get it, but horrible when it happens.

first time i got tren cough i didnt know anything about it. Jabbed too quickly or hit a blood vessel or something, ended up coughing that hard i strained all my abs. Hurt for days!

14 hours ago, 1408575 said:

Okay mate nice one,  what gauge do you use with your 1/2” insulin pins for delts?

I use the 29g I think. Needle and syringe already attached. That’s if I’m just doing 1ml. Any more and I’ll use blue 1” 

7 hours ago, Alphawolf86 said:

Currently on week 4 and have zero sides taking it with test E. Not felt like I needed any AI as yet is this normal 

Would help if you said how much you’re using. If using 200 a week I’d expect low/no sides. 15 grams a week on the other hand....

On 26/04/2018 at 7:15 AM, Clubber Lang said:

remember to jab your tren slowly, dont rush it, will only increase the chance of tren-cough, and you dont want that.

i always have a ice cold drink on hand,  as if you feel that tickle or taste in your throat/mouth then stop (dont pull pin out), reach for a drink to numb your throat and take the taste away, then continue slowly. You dont always get it, but horrible when it happens.

first time i got tren cough i didnt know anything about it. Jabbed too quickly or hit a blood vessel or something, ended up coughing that hard i strained all my abs. Hurt for days!

Thanks for the advice bro, never ran tren ace before only tren e so this should be interesting! Are the sides worse with tren ace over tren e? Can’t find a definite answer for that, with tren e I have bad gyno symptoms but always had arimadex eod on hand and I get abit of anxiety but nothing I can’t cope with 

15 hours ago, Sen said:

Would help if you said how much you’re using. If using 200 a week I’d expect low/no sides. 15 grams a week on the other hand....

Using 300mg per week of Tren e and 500mg of Test E per week mate 

9 hours ago, Alphawolf86 said:

Using 300mg per week of Tren e and 500mg of Test E per week mate 

I’ve had no sides from 600mg before but sides from 400mg another time. 

12 hours ago, 1408575 said:

Thanks for the advice bro, never ran tren ace before only tren e so this should be interesting! Are the sides worse with tren ace over tren e? Can’t find a definite answer for that, with tren e I have bad gyno symptoms but always had arimadex eod on hand and I get abit of anxiety but nothing I can’t cope with 

Run raloxifine when on tren it will stop gyno flaring up.

On 4/26/2018 at 11:25 PM, Sen said:

I hope you forgot a decimal point there. Unless you are talking about running 2 grams of tren every day.

1 hour ago, feelinfine said:

I hope you forgot a decimal point there. Unless you are talking about running 2 grams of tren every day.

Yeah. I’m saying you’d definitely get some sides. Didn’t say anyone should/would run it?