Sign in to follow this  
Mingster

The UK-Muscle Video Squat thread

23 hours ago, Stephen9069 said:

Cheers mate my main issue at the minute is consistency lol lofe has got hectic so training is on the back burner again. 

I feel your pain mate. We’ve all been there. Gets hard to juggle things.

10 minutes ago, Oioi said:

135kg x12 - absolute killer 

100kg +28kg chains x10 

Well done mate, can’t even be arsed to argue with you anymore, hopefully I’ll soon be there.

thsts even more impressive considering your weight you only must be 11 or 12 stone? (Not taking the piss)

could you of found a baggier top btw?

also how does anyone know this is actually you? It could be your mate?

not saying it is.... but it could be.

i have bigger fish to fry anyway your not the fakest bloke on the forum no more your 40 year old buddy thst looks closer to 60 is.

11 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

Well done mate, can’t even be arsed to argue with you anymore, hopefully I’ll soon be there.

thsts even more impressive considering your weight you only must be 11 or 12 stone? (Not taking the piss)

could you of found a baggier top btw?

also how does anyone know this is actually you? It could be your mate?

not saying it is.... but it could be.

i have bigger fish to fry anyway your not the fakest bloke on the forum no more your 40 year old buddy thst looks closer to 60 is.

Let's keep discussion on track in this thread please. 

Indeed it could be anyone. I'd like to think I'd of picked a stronger squatter to be my actor and wouldn't of bothered with the hoodie if that was the case. I normally squat in a vest so chose a loose fitting top to avoid overheating any more than I did anyway. 

I'm currently 84kg for refference. 

As much as we've called each other every name under the sun if you built a squat and dead on par with your bench you'd be a formidable competitor at many PL comps. 

Adios. 

2 minutes ago, Oioi said:

Let's keep discussion on track in this thread please. 

Indeed it could be anyone. I'd like to think I'd of picked a stronger squatter to be my actor and wouldn't of bothered with the hoodie if that was the case. I normally squat in a vest so chose a loose fitting top to avoid overheating any more than I did anyway. 

I'm currently 84kg for refference. 

As much as we've called each other every name under the sun if you built a squat and dead on par with your bench you'd be a formidable competitor at many PL comps. 

Adios. 

Ok mate we putting this to bed now? 

Good squat at that weight still, you know your 1rm?

Ive deadlifted 260 couple years ago tho, I don’t dead now need to put them in aswell.

12 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

Ok mate we putting this to bed now? 

Good squat at that weight still, you know your 1rm?

Ive deadlifted 260 couple years ago tho, I don’t dead now need to put them in aswell.

Untill next time aha :thumb

These are currently PB's for me so I'm not sure tbh. I'll do a few doubles next Wednesday and see how I go. I'd easily expect a single of 170kg, I'd be chuffed with 175kg and over the moon with 180kg as I am currently. 

I'd love a double of 200kg by Christmas tbh. 

Next week is my 531 deload so maybe next month on week 3 of the cycle I'll post another video to see how I've got on. 

7 minutes ago, Oioi said:

Untill next time aha :thumb

These are currently PB's for me so I'm not sure tbh. I'll do a few doubles next Wednesday and see how I go. I'd easily expect a single of 170kg, I'd be chuffed with 175kg and over the moon with 180kg as I am currently. 

I'd love a double of 200kg by Christmas tbh. 

Next week is my 531 deload so maybe next month on week 3 of the cycle I'll post another video to see how I've got on. 

You got 12 on 135kg surely you could get a single on 180kg.