Mingster

The UK-Muscle Video Bench Press thread

3 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

Suprised me your bench ain’t better mate, you got a big chest.

LOL I got a PB on that 7 reps on 120kg too!! Only ever done 5 before. It's down to weight though, I'm 12st at 5'6" don't think I'll ever reach 4 plates, maybe 3 for a few reps unless I take a lot of gear and I just don't think its worth fu**ing with my health tbh.

Just now, sjacks said:

LOL I got a PB on that 7 reps on 120kg too!! Only ever done 5 before. It's down to weight though, I'm 12st at 5'6" don't think I'll ever reach 4 plates, maybe 3 for a few reps unless I take a lot of gear and I just don't think its worth fu**ing with my health tbh.

12 stone you taking the piss? Thought you were fu**ing heavier than me bro

3 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

12 stone you taking the piss? Thought you were fu**ing heavier than me bro

Nah, I'm a short ass. Mind you Lee Labrada was too, he was 5'5" but 13 stone ripped, absolutely massive.

Edit: is, guy's still alive.

4 minutes ago, sjacks said:

You ain’t been 12 stone since you were 18 years old ya c**t 

3 minutes ago, sjacks said:

Just weighed myself now, slight over 12 and a quarter stone. Your like 18st right?

Seriously shocked f**k out me that has? Mate I honestly thought you were a big heavy bloke man, especially your profile pic, im a little under 16 at moment.

After 3 years of training I got 166kg BP and just failed on 171kg BP. I don't have the 166 video but here is the 171 fail.

Injury on LHS meant that I struggled to DB press 12kg DBs at one stage but I am fighting back. I got 150BP in comp last year and am going for 160 tomorrow in gym.

1 hour ago, Stephen9069 said:

Nice and fast there mate going off of that it would look like you coukd smash 170kg. 

Yea it's weird 

That's why me and my mate called the 170kg next but it just hit a brick wall 

Flew off my chest but stopped at the pec tricep handover 

I'll get the vid up later 

First time bench pressing in a very long time, this is my first week back into training and im aching all over.

I don't this for 6 sets.

Iv started a routine now and im currently in the first week of Block 1 which will last for 3-4 weeks hopefully by the end of this I can be back up to 150kg