Jump to content
Chelsea

Chelsea's 2018 Prep

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

Still cant quite believe how well the whole prep went and that i achieved this look in 11.5 weeks. 

Gotta make a plan for the British finals now in October, so that means even more leg training and really pushing things to put on as much size as possible.

Did you do prep by yourself or have a coach mate? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

Thanks mate! I was quite surprised myself when i saw the pics haha!

The guys in the last pic you posted, (where your in the middle) look like they shouldnt have even been in your weight class lol

All out beast mode now until the next prep, or you going try and just maintain and keep things quite tight, so prep will be as easy as your last?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2018 at 9:17 PM, Chelsea said:

Couple of pics post back session :

 

2751D8FA-CC01-4D1B-96BE-9653067257B4.jpeg

ADE519D6-2B9C-4FC4-A4C0-E83B00B7559D.jpeg

Dammm back goals!!!

1 hour ago, Chelsea said:

Couple pro pictures from the show:

 

50A34D54-6AB7-4210-87AD-CFF8E47F5180.jpeg

6F8277E9-73E4-4D5C-9DD3-A17DB9649F68.jpeg

 

Spent a good amount of time back reading... where have I been whilst this log was ongoing???? Haha

Anyway, congratulations on winning. You look amazing!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/04/2018 at 1:47 PM, Abc987 said:

Did you do prep by yourself or have a coach mate? 

Nah mate, literally researched everything and did everything myself, never once used a coach.

Actually thinking about taking on some clients for coaching as quite a few people are asking me but i dont wanna take on too many, i feel like you need to give it proper time for each person or at least thats what i would expect.

On 10/04/2018 at 2:18 PM, bornagod said:

The guys in the last pic you posted, (where your in the middle) look like they shouldnt have even been in your weight class lol

All out beast mode now until the next prep, or you going try and just maintain and keep things quite tight, so prep will be as easy as your last?

Haha thanks mate, i didnt realise how good i looked until i saw the pics!

Plan is to pack on as much lean mass as possible for the next 3 months then start prep August.

On 10/04/2018 at 2:32 PM, squatsxx said:

Dammm back goals!!!

 

Spent a good amount of time back reading... where have I been whilst this log was ongoing???? Haha

Anyway, congratulations on winning. You look amazing!!

Thanks mate, appreicate it.

On 11/04/2018 at 11:02 AM, DarthMaulscle said:

This is what hardcore clangin n bangin gets you! MASSIVE well done buddy

Haha thanks mate, the only way i think works, proper dense muscle from years of lifting compound movements with perfect form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chelsea said:

Nah mate, literally researched everything and did everything myself, never once used a coach.

Actually thinking about taking on some clients for coaching as quite a few people are asking me but i dont wanna take on too many, i feel like you need to give it proper time for each person or at least thats what i would expect.

Haha thanks mate, i didnt realise how good i looked until i saw the pics!

Plan is to pack on as much lean mass as possible for the next 3 months then start prep August.

Thanks mate, appreicate it.

Haha thanks mate, the only way i think works, proper dense muscle from years of lifting compound movements with perfect form.

Do it mate, most use coaches even the experienced but if you’re winning comps off of your own knowledge that’s fu**ing great.

ive been thinking about using a coach for a. While but only if I was to compete and would need to add a lot more muscle. would maybe be interested 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/04/2018 at 2:18 PM, bornagod said:

The guys in the last pic you posted, (where your in the middle) look like they shouldnt have even been in your weight class lol

All out beast mode now until the next prep, or you going try and just maintain and keep things quite tight, so prep will be as easy as your last?

Haha until I read this I actually thought that photo was 3 different weight classes since Chelsea so much bigger than the other two fellas. Awesome 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Henda83 said:

Haha until I read this I actually thought that photo was 3 different weight classes since Chelsea so much bigger than the other two fellas. Awesome 

Haha i know man! When i saw the pics i was like "fck, what was i even worried about" i still wont get complacent though.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna start a new journal for the lead up to the Brits, been so busy though as ive been doing my bike test. Passed the CBT and Module 1 so just gotta do the on road bit now and i can officially get my bike!!! Just in time for this awesome weather!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2018 at 10:53 AM, Chelsea said:

Gonna start a new journal for the lead up to the Brits, been so busy though as ive been doing my bike test. Passed the CBT and Module 1 so just gotta do the on road bit now and i can officially get my bike!!! Just in time for this awesome weather!

Slow and steady brother, I have had 2 bad crashes on bikes so take care

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, arcticfox said:

Slow and steady brother, I have had 2 bad crashes on bikes so take care

Mate, ive seen too many accidents on youtube to ever drive fast, bike is for cruising, the car is for speed :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×