UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Triumph Labs Fakes are in

9K views 56 replies 29 participants last post by  Levorg 
#1 ·
It's a minefield out there. Good effort, but no cigar. Being offered at about 50% of standard bulk pricing over Facebook. Stay safe folks

Hand Liquid Bottle Fluid Glass bottle

Hand Liquid Bottle Medicine Fluid

Hand Fluid Liquid Finger Thumb

Attachments

See less See more
#21 ·
A three year old child could make a better fake than that . I can never understand why someone would go to the trouble of making fake gear then do such an obvious mistake like use lower case letters instead of capital letters it's just so obvious it's unreal, its like someone going to all the trouble and expense to make fake bank notes and put a picture of mickey mouse on the front instead of the queens head as if nobody would notice .

#25 ·
the 'fake' ones have more recently man and expiry dates, maybe they changed fonts?

i dont really care, not a lab i use, but more than often all the fake lab copy stuff is BS. Take Infiniti for one, biggest load of shite going, just a lab making crap at the end and cashing in.

its cheaper and easier to make a fresh lab than copy another.
It's not Triumph making copy's of their own gear mate. this is some bloke with a similar printer selling plain oil for 7 quid a vial. Triumph are not cashing in and changing name.

#31 · (Edited by Moderator)
Triumph labs 'genuine' anadrol was pure bunk anyway ....might as well of been taking a multi vitamin ffs .....
Was reading the other week about non responders to Anadrol ( DHT), some people get nothing from it at all, and a few different articles/posts suggested that it was quite common for those people to also not get much if any in the way of gyno issues from E2 too

No idea how true but the info was from a few different non related sites

#33 ·
Was reading the other week about non responders to Anadrol ( DHT), some people get nothing from it at all, and a few different articles/posts suggested that it was quite common for those people to also not get much if any in the way of gyno issues from E2 too

No idea how true but the info was from a few different non related sites
Can run 1.2g test no gyno, blew up on 50mg oxys.

Next excuse please :lol:

#39 ·
Proves nothing as it could of been a different batch....ugl products are always going to be hit or miss....
Nah I'm messing yeah course it can happen, or maybe oxys just don't agree with you.

I don't believe in total non responders to certain compounds though, it has to do something if it is what it is and dosed properly.

#40 ·
Nah I'm messing yeah course it can happen, or maybe oxys just don't agree with you.

I don't believe in total non responders to certain compounds though, it has to do something if it is what it is and dosed properly.
i dont believe in that either but did you know that there is people that are complete non responders to any AAS

they can literally take anything at any dose and it does nothing for anabolism

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.