anna1

Good series ?

9 hours ago, Tricky said:

No occupying forces have ever beat the Afghans. Plenty of documentaries there. They sent the Russians packing followed by the brits and Americans and many more prior 

Yeah, they don't give a f**k about nosy busybody invaders. That doesn't make them evil though.

Sadly, I've found IRL (UK civvy biz dealings) that they bargain you down so much that the pleasure of doing biz is removed and the service you provide becmes a drudgery. THAT makes them evil!

Just about to watch the last episode of ‘The Night of’. It’s from 2016 but came across it on Sky Atlantic (I think). I have now tv Entertainment & movie package. It’s in Entertainment. Pretty sure they’ve just added it. John Turturro & Riz Ahmed lead cast. @anna1 think you will like this once you’ve returned from sunning yourself. Highly recommend it. Great acting! 

Got into episode 3 of ‘Manifest’ but decided some of the acting is [email protected] I might go back to it. Great idea for storyline. 

2 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Just about to watch the last episode of ‘The Night of’. It’s from 2016 but came across it on Sky Atlantic (I think). I have now tv Entertainment & movie package. It’s in Entertainment. Pretty sure they’ve just added it. John Turturro & Riz Ahmed lead cast. @anna1 think you will like this once you’ve returned from sunning yourself. Highly recommend it. Great acting! 

Got into episode 3 of ‘Manifest’ but decided some of the acting is [email protected] I might go back to it. Great idea for storyline. 

I love John Torturo . Will look it up . Thank you ! x

some good ones are:

Band Of Brothers (one of my all time favourites)

Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul

Boardwalk Empire

Fear Walking dead (if you dont like the walking dead, leave it) Wouldnt say its quality but something to binge watch.

Narcos

Peaky Blinders

Stranger things

Currently watching Episode 2 of Mindhunter season 2. Had to watch last episode of season 1 as reminder. Great show. 

Peaky blinders returns bank holiday weekend on bbc1. 1st episode on Sunday at 9pm, 2nd episode the night after at.                9-30pm.  Such a great show.