TT2017

Good labs to use at the moment?

Hello everyone,

Starting a test, deca & dbol cycle soon and just wondering which labs are good at the moment so I can get some decent stuff.

I've been using SIS labs for over a year but I've found it to be hit and miss

I and many others I know are using Onyxia Labs and it’s a great lab, most consistent I’ve used across oils and orals.

ill probably get slated for saying it’s a good lab as its not SIS, Sphinx or any of the other usual labs. 

avoid TM, they've slid rapidly. now they're sending wrong stuff, broken s**t, adn laughing at the suggestion of refunds (this  is after spending £k w/o issue). Seems to be a strange way to do business from a logical point of view. I'm going back to G2G (Triumph).

My Dimensions is seeming ok...still waiting for the size and strength to come but only 5 weeks in.  

My triumph AI is defo g2g as I'm just waiting for medichecks to confirm I've slammed my e2

Only labs I've ever used, would like to try SIS and Pharmacom in future though.

1 hour ago, Levorg said:

My Dimensions is seeming ok...still waiting for the size and strength to come but only 5 weeks in.  

My triumph AI is defo g2g as I'm just waiting for medichecks to confirm I've slammed my e2

Only labs I've ever used, would like to try SIS and Pharmacom in future though.

Should definitely be seeing size and strength gains by the 5 week mark, what you running?

I notice by week 3 on test e

Dimension test e is definitely g2g though, I was running it not long ago

20 minutes ago, Cypionate said:

Should definitely be seeing size and strength gains by the 5 week mark, what you running?

I notice by week 3 on test e

Dimension test e is definitely g2g though, I was running it not long ago

Only 400mg. I've put on a stone but because I'm looking everyday I'm possibly not seeing the change. I think I was expecting a massive strength increase though for a first cycle but still 7 weeks left. 

1 minute ago, Levorg said:

Only 400mg. I've put on a stone but because I'm looking everyday I'm possibly not seeing the change. I think I was expecting a massive strength increase though for a first cycle but still 7 weeks left. 

I'd say a stone was a fair size gain lol

400mg isn't a lot but you should still have some strength gains too, sounds like it's doing OK if you're 14lb up though :)

Tm was always gtg when I used, same as Sphinx but their gear got really pippy for me, sis oils are spot on but orals shite. Triumph is my first choice nowadays but if out of stock then Tm as both are realistic prices and not over priced like others 

7 hours ago, NWWWFC said:

I and many others I know are using Onyxia Labs and it’s a great lab, most consistent I’ve used across oils and orals.

ill probably get slated for saying it’s a good lab as its not SIS, Sphinx or any of the other usual labs. 

Okay mate thanks for your input

I've heard mixed things about triumph. Some say they paying people to push products etc

Even though the prices do seem a bit too good, I trust this forum and will most likely go with triumph 

40 minutes ago, BULK said:

Tm was always gtg when I used, same as Sphinx but their gear got really pippy for me, sis oils are spot on but orals shite. Triumph is my first choice nowadays but if out of stock then Tm as both are realistic prices and not over priced like others 

Don't get me started on the orals. I have a pot of Winstrol 50mg and they're practically just pink chalk, falling apart...

26 minutes ago, TT2017 said:

I've heard mixed things about triumph. Some say they paying people to push products etc

Even though the prices do seem a bit too good, I trust this forum and will most likely go with triumph 

People push it because it is good. I’d say all the labs people push on here are good. That’s a good thing imo. Pushing s**t Labs is what you don’t want and this forum will let everyone know when a lab f**ks up. 

19 minutes ago, sen said:

People push it because it is good. I’d say all the labs people push on here are good. That’s a good thing imo. Pushing s**t Labs is what you don’t want and this forum will let everyone know when a lab f**ks up. 

Good point.

This forum seems dedicated and trust worthy

2 hours ago, TT2017 said:

Where has anybody said that Triumph pay people to push their products? 

Triumph have been around for 6 years and have a solid rep I'd imagine their days of having to pay for advertising are long past 

1 hour ago, Slagface said:

Where has anybody said that Triumph pay people to push their products? 

Triumph have been around for 6 years and have a solid rep I'd imagine their days of having to pay for advertising are long past 

I couldn't quote which thread it was, but i do remember seeing some replies regarding someone accusing someone else about pushing there products for personal gain

The only thing ive noticed with new/returning labs is that when one person asks if gtg suddenly half the forum are using it when just a few weeks ago it was another lab ?

Please don't ask me to dig up any proof of this im lazy to start with but on a Saturday afternoon 15 mins before kick off ooosh lol.

But I will add that most labs talked about in a good way ( some say pushed others say sharing experience good or bad ) are usually all gtg.

Ive never tried a lab due to it being praised on here and found it to be crap so I mostly listen to what is said on here.

Any labs truly crap are shamed on here too and the mods are good at spotting lab pushers/owners.

3 hours ago, TT2017 said:

I couldn't quote which thread it was, but i do remember seeing some replies regarding someone accusing someone else about pushing there products for personal gain

Lol that there's not a member on here that hasn't been accused of something similar at one time or another.

iv only got to say "I like *****" and I'm the lab owner or seller or being paid. 

And if you say a lab is s**t you're a liar and are only saying it because you sell another brand 

5 hours ago, GeordieOak70 said:

The only thing ive noticed with new/returning labs is that when one person asks if gtg suddenly half the forum are using it when just a few weeks ago it was another lab ?

Please don't ask me to dig up any proof of this im lazy to start with but on a Saturday afternoon 15 mins before kick off ooosh lol.

But I will add that most labs talked about in a good way ( some say pushed others say sharing experience good or bad ) are usually all gtg.

Ive never tried a lab due to it being praised on here and found it to be crap so I mostly listen to what is said on here.

Any labs truly crap are shamed on here too and the mods are good at spotting lab pushers/owners.

:thumb

Can vouch for Triumph Aromasin, knocked my E2 down to 59.3. Had stopped AI a week before getting bloods so was probably even lower. Not sure it ever hit 0 but potent stuff.