Sign in to follow this  
IIFYM_ALEX

"Poison" preworkout

anyone used this before? i can get 2 tubs for £50 delivered so £25 a tub each being 66servings, so quite a good price for a pre workout. 

but how does the ingredients look? i train in the evenings and currently use a preworkout with around 200mg of caffeine, however with this one being 350mg i might just take half a scoop and save the full scoops for weekend sessions during the day.

https://uk.bodybuilding.com/store/tf7-labs/poison.html

15 hours ago, Ross1991 said:

Caffeine and underdosed citrulline Malate in a bottle mate the rest is s**t :thumbup1:

Buy some bulk citrulline Malate (2:1) and take your caffeine much better than that 

Is it ?4000mg seems a decent amount compared to a lot others isn't it? 

1 minute ago, IIFYM_ALEX said:

Is it ?4000mg seems a decent amount compared to a lot others isn't it? 

8-10g is the preferred dose for effects. Also that’s of a 2:1 of citrulline to Malate. I’m assuming that’s a 1:1 as it doesn’t state otherwise, so it’s probably even more underdosed.

9 minutes ago, Ross1991 said:

8-10g is the preferred dose for effects. Also that’s of a 2:1 of citrulline to Malate. I’m assuming that’s a 1:1 as it doesn’t state otherwise, so it’s probably even more underdosed.

Oh I see, surely no preworkouts contain that then? Grenade 50cal even only has 1500 citrine malaaye 2:1 lol but that's a strong pre

2 minutes ago, IIFYM_ALEX said:

Oh I see, surely no preworkouts contain that then? Grenade 50cal even only has 1500 citrine malaaye 2:1 lol but that's a strong pre

Suppose depends what you consider a strong pre. I prefer using ingredients mainly for pumps and not a lot of stims, so tend to make my own with bulk powders.

22 minutes ago, Ross1991 said:

Suppose depends what you consider a strong pre. I prefer using ingredients mainly for pumps and not a lot of stims, so tend to make my own with bulk powders.

does it work out cheaper your way? even with using the 8g citrine malate you suggested? i know caffeine is cheap i have sh1t tonne of them lying around anyway, and i bought some l-leucine the other day which i put a scoop in my intraworkout drinks now 

Just now, IIFYM_ALEX said:

does it work out cheaper your way? even with using the 8g citrine malate you suggested? i know caffeine is cheap i have sh1t tonne of them lying around anyway, and i bought some l-leucine the other day which i put a scoop in my intraworkout drinks now 

2-3p per gram when on offer. Gonutriton and the likes usually have it in their 75% sales, myprotein also.

4 hours ago, Ross1991 said:

2-3p per gram when on offer. Gonutriton and the likes usually have it in their 75% sales, myprotein also.

Ross. 

When you make your own pre do you mix up a tub full and use a scoop or measure out ingredients every time.