Wheyman

view count seems wrong

15 hours ago, vs-Admin said:

Is there a time of day GMT that you are noticing this most often?

-Philip

All the new threads over the past 10 days or so appear to have 0 views no matter what time they were started . 

7 hours ago, faipdeooiad said:

@vs-Admin any update on this being resolved? It's impossible to see what sort of traffic offers threads are getting

i think i've been using the internet too long

become too cynical

have noticed that post count seems to bee way down, haven't logged in for quite a few months so maybe it's a bit more noticable

saw that all threads since i logged in again had 0 views, assumed it was just a bug of some sort that everyone had been told about and was cool with

as soon as i saw your post though first thought that sprung to mind was: forum numbers way down after new owners take over, put a glich in the system to cover it up, give a concise response about investigating it hoping no one else follows it up, cover up achieved :D

fml i've been become an internet conspiracy theorist :(

27 minutes ago, ghost.recon said:

f**k bro science, real science is here

I need a real science, real world answer to a serious health related question...

Preface: when I found out I had cancer a few years back I asked my Oncologist if using aas,  more specifically Testosterone, could cause cancer, his answer was no.

My question today is this, if a cancerous growth already exists in the body, could using aas accelerate it's growth?

1 minute ago, UK2USA said:

I need a real science, real world answer to a serious health related question...

Preface: when I found out I had cancer a few years back I asked my Oncologist if using aas,  more specifically Testosterone, could cause cancer, his answer was no.

My question today is this, if a cancerous growth already exists in the body, could using aas accelerate it's growth?

if it is driven by estrogen or testosterone signalling yes, otherwise no.

17 minutes ago, ghost.recon said:

if it is driven by estrogen or testosterone signalling yes, otherwise no.

I have to admit my ignorance and say I don't understand, is there something I can read to increase my knowledge, I won't fully know my situation until I have a PET scan in about a month.