ClinicallyCrackers

Conspiracy theorys

Who else enjoys learning about conspiracy theorys?

Derrick BIrd and Roal Moat where mind controlled victimisation rampages who where targeted for displaying psychopathic behavior and our culture just loves entertainment value and to scapegoat people. 

Marilyn Monroe was a sex slave with mind control putting her in hypnotherapy to screw and induce her suicide.

9/11 was in my opinion a inside job (common news)

Innocent humans tortured with various programs in their mind since 1950.

Anyone else have any?

4 minutes ago, ClinicallyCrackers said:

Derrick BIrd and Roal Moat where mind controlled victimisation rampages who where targeted for displaying psychopathic behavior and our culture just loves entertainment value and to scapegoat people. 

Marilyn Monroe was a sex slave with mind control putting her in hypnotherapy to screw and induce her suicide.

Anyone else have any?

You going to the gym is a conspiracy theory 

9 minutes ago, ClinicallyCrackers said:

Anyone else have any?

UKM conspiracy-@anna1 is a bloke.

They are called conspiracy theories largely because they are nothing more than theories, usually propagated by people seeking attention. The ones that are plausible cease to be conspiracy theories. 

Except for the earth being flat @DappaDonDave

I think it's a conspiracy that those who don't accept the established view of things are labeled 'conspiracy theorists' in fact I do believe it was none other than the CIA that coined the term..... Of course there are freaks and oddballs amongst this group who might well have spent time in the funny farm and wear tin foil hats ,but what better way to discredit an idea that let loose a load of freak and oddball 'believers' for the media to make fun of. 

Recently there has been an attempt to pathologise 'conspiracy theorists. apparently a high percentage suffer from narccistic personality disorder and low self esteem... hmm so they love and  hate themselves to the extent they are sick in the head? 

I keep an open mind about virtually everything, and I don't trust the political establishment in the slightest to be honest about things. They do have a good reason to keep us all stupefied and sheep like. 

I also think people are innately sensitive to the idea that government and science cannot explain everything in the world and anything unexplainable fills them with anxiety, so many are all too keen to accept the governments version of events and the medias pie throwing of some clown who wants to get in a home made rocket and fly to the end of the earth to prove it's flat,for instance. 

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

They are called conspiracy theories largely because they are nothing more than theories, usually propagated by people seeking attention. The ones that are plausible cease to be conspiracy theories. 

Except for the earth being flat @DappaDonDave

Some people are destined to find the truth: https://www.sciencealert.com/man-launch-himself-in-homemade-rocket-to-prove-earth-is-flat

13 hours ago, ClinicallyCrackers said:

Anyone else have any?

Id lower the tren :thumbup1:

On 29/12/2017 at 10:17 PM, ClinicallyCrackers said:

Anyone else have any?

Jewish billionaire  globalist George Soros is behind the Islamic invasion of Europe,  the goal of which is #WhiteGenocide and then one world government 

He has the Main stream media bought off to push his liberal cultural Marxist propaganda and also the EU dictatorship and many liberal politicians.

He promotes satanism in many forms through NGOs and "charities " he funds such as amnesty international and open borders 

oh hang on 

this is all the truth

On 30/12/2017 at 11:32 AM, paul xe said:

Few good ones about the Titanic sinking being a massive insurance job. There was supposed to be a rescue boat but it was in the wrong place, hence why most drowned/froze. 

This was very interesting tbf and sounds v plausible 

On 30/12/2017 at 11:32 AM, paul xe said:

Few good ones about the Titanic sinking being a massive insurance job. There was supposed to be a rescue boat but it was in the wrong place, hence why most drowned/froze. 

Nah the Titanic sank because it was overloaded by time travellers going back in time as time tourists.

years ago I wanted to open a bank account and the clerk told me to go to “666” in Park Avenue . 

Massive  building in the heart of Manhattan where central offices of most major banks are based . 

Later I noticed more of those buildings spread around NY . 

Whats up with that ? 

On 12/30/2017 at 11:32 AM, paul xe said:

Loads on Titanic ,another one is that these 3 rich powerful men and all against the new Federal Reserve Bank Benjamin Guggenheim, Isa Strauss , and David Astor were on board ,a year later support against plummeted and paved way for it,

Also the story was told of this happening in a book called The Wreck of The Titan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wreck_of_the_Titan:_Or,_Futility

which could of sparked a cover story