Jump to content
loudspeaker1

Lower back arch

Recommended Posts

Hy. I am 16 year old teenager from UK.i am working out pretty consistently and i train basketball.Recently i have noticed an arch in my lower back(look at photos).

And i believe that it isnt normal to have it.and i think it possibly could hinder me to preform in basketball(or everyday life in general).Can you help me find out what it is and possibly how to fix it. Thanks for all replie answers in advance.Screenshot_2017-12-28-19-12-17-1.thumb.png.bbb386051717d13207fe2e00360f480b.pngScreenshot_2017-12-28-19-13-18-1.thumb.png.2180f060ee4a18dcf89dd46e42ba6c2d.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, loudspeaker1 said:

Recently i have noticed an arch in my lower back ...

Congratulations to you young man, you've just discovered the natural curvature of your lumbar spine, as is pictured below:

posture_mod.pngSpinal_column_curvature-en_svg.png.cd857ea8f772b7dbaa82bf58e696d6bd.png

1 hour ago, loudspeaker1 said:

Can you help me find out what it is and possibly how to fix it.

Well, we have established what it is, and since it's a natural thing to have (when being a human being), there is really no need to fix what isn't broken.

1 hour ago, loudspeaker1 said:

Thanks for all replie answers in advance.

You're most welcome.

Have you any other questions I may be able to help you sort out?

Look after yourself Champion, and I wish you the best for the new year.

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2017 at 11:54 PM, loudspeaker1 said:

Hy. I am 16 year old teenager from UK.i am working out pretty consistently and i train basketball.Recently i have noticed an arch in my lower back(look at photos).

And i believe that it isnt normal to have it.and i think it possibly could hinder me to preform in basketball(or everyday life in general).Can you help me find out what it is and possibly how to fix it. Thanks for all replie answers in advance.Screenshot_2017-12-28-19-12-17-1.thumb.png.bbb386051717d13207fe2e00360f480b.pngScreenshot_2017-12-28-19-13-18-1.thumb.png.2180f060ee4a18dcf89dd46e42ba6c2d.png

 

I have back problems. Mild straightening of the lumber area. So an arch isn’t the problem. Not having one is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×