Sign in to follow this  
jd

Jacked 3D

You mean Jack3d? It used to be very popular before DMAA was made illegal and USP were forced to remove it from the product. Now it's just the same as most other pre-workouts, so if you want the old version that every used to love then you'd have to buy the new version and add your own DMAA, basically.

No I don’t mate, it’s sold as jacked 3D on a site that sells taylormade products if you know what I mean

39 minutes ago, I'mNotAPervert! said:

You mean Jack3d? It used to be very popular before DMAA was made illegal and USP were forced to remove it from the product. Now it's just the same as most other pre-workouts, so if you want the old version that every used to love then you'd have to buy the new version and add your own DMAA, basically.

3 minutes ago, jd said:

No I don’t mate, it’s sold as jacked 3D on a site that sells taylormade products if you know what I mean

Ah, I've got you. That's not the name of the product mate, it just says Jacked 3D in brackets as a way of saying it was the focal ingredient of the popular Jack3D, just written incorrectly. What you're looking at is pure DMAA, which is a stimulant. Do your research on DMAA and see if you think it sounds right for you. Some people swear by it, others just get anxiety from it and it actually affects their workouts negatively. If you read up on it though and like the sound of it then try it out.

33 minutes ago, I'mNotAPervert! said:

Ah, I've got you. That's not the name of the product mate, it just says Jacked 3D in brackets as a way of saying it was the focal ingredient of the popular Jack3D, just written incorrectly. What you're looking at is pure DMAA, which is a stimulant. Do your research on DMAA and see if you think it sounds right for you. Some people swear by it, others just get anxiety from it and it actually affects their workouts negatively. If you read up on it though and like the sound of it then try it out.

Thanks, much appreciated 

On 28/12/2017 at 7:22 PM, jd said:

Thanks, much appreciated 

Just tried it for the first time today as it happens, had it in the drawer for the past couple weeks. Had a s**t night's sleep last night but gym is closed for the next couple days so I had to get a session in today. People typically take 40mg DMAA and 200mg caffeine or thereabouts, but I'm very sensitive to stims so I figured, I'd just take 20mg (one tab) on its own on an empty stomach half an hour before breakfast and see what happens (went to the gym 45 mins after breakfast).

Good:

Set a PR on bench despite lack of sleep

Good mood

Felt like I was recovering quickly between sets

Bad:

Felt a bit anxious

Sweating my bollocks off, farted and thought I'd followed through at one point where my arsecrack was sweaty :lol: Was wearing light grey trackies as well and used the mirrors to check for damage.

Overall, I like it. Think I took too much for my first go in hindsight, might take half a tab next time instead and hopefully get a mild boost rather than being stimmed to the eyeballs, but as I said I'm very sensitive to stimulants (saves me money at least, if I use 10mg pre-workout then one pack should last me a few months!).

2 hours ago, I'mNotAPervert! said:

Just tried it for the first time today as it happens, had it on the drawer for the past couple weeks. Had a s**t night's sleep last night but gym is closed for the next couple days so I had to get a session in today. People typically take 40mg DMAA and 200mg caffeine or thereabouts, but I'm very sensitive to stims so I figured, I'd just take 20mg (one tab) on its own on an empty stomach half an hour before breakfast and see what happens (went to the gym 45 mins after breakfast).

Good:

Set a PR on bench

Good mood

Felt like I was recovering quickly between sets.

Bad:

Felt a bit anxious

Sweating my bollocks off, farted and thought I'd followed through at one point where my arsecrack was sweaty :lol:

Overall, I like it. Think I took too much for my first go in hindsight, might take half a tab next time instead and hopefully get a mild boost rather than being stimmed to the eyeballs, but as I said I'm very sensitive to stimulants (saves me money at least, if I use 10mg pre-workout then one pack should last me a few months!).

Well done on PR but was it worth getting cracked out of your head? I don't get these pre-workouts, a super-strong-coffee and a good dollop of honey is enough for me.

2 hours ago, I'mNotAPervert! said:

Just tried it for the first time today as it happens, had it on the drawer for the past couple weeks. Had a s**t night's sleep last night but gym is closed for the next couple days so I had to get a session in today. People typically take 40mg DMAA and 200mg caffeine or thereabouts, but I'm very sensitive to stims so I figured, I'd just take 20mg (one tab) on its own on an empty stomach half an hour before breakfast and see what happens (went to the gym 45 mins after breakfast).

Good:

Set a PR on bench

Good mood

Felt like I was recovering quickly between sets.

Bad:

Felt a bit anxious

Sweating my bollocks off, farted and thought I'd followed through at one point where my arsecrack was sweaty :lol:

Much appreciated mate, I might think about getting some in the new year

22 minutes ago, sjacks said:

Well done on PR but was it worth getting cracked out of your head? I don't get these pre-workouts, a super-strong-coffee and a good dollop of honey is enough for me.

Not really, as I said I think the dose was too much for me. Prefer a mild boost rather than climbing the walls.

I purchased some yesterday morning from the source you speak of. It didn’t turn up today (I wasn’t expecting it to tbh) but I was kinda hoping it would arrive for this afternoons gym session, hey-ho.  When it does arrive I will report back.

As for stims in general, I love them, but I’m certainly not sensitive to them, unfortunately. Jack3d, I needed 2 scoops. Meso, more like two and a half. Rx labs “the pre” 4 tabs and all this plus more coffe than most drink in 2 days. Tm jacked 3 d, we shall see............

On 12/30/2017 at 9:04 PM, Sasnak said:

I purchased some yesterday morning from the source you speak of. It didn’t turn up today (I wasn’t expecting it to tbh) but I was kinda hoping it would arrive for this afternoons gym session, hey-ho.  When it does arrive I will report back.

As for stims in general, I love them, but I’m certainly not sensitive to them, unfortunately. Jack3d, I needed 2 scoops. Meso, more like two and a half. Rx labs “the pre” 4 tabs and all this plus more coffe than most drink in 2 days. Tm jacked 3 d, we shall see............

any luck

56 minutes ago, billy76 said:

I've noticed they've now ran out of ephedrine hcl, so also going to give this a go.

Don’t expect the same intensity you get from ephedrine from dmaa. Ephedrine is far stronger. Tbh, I would imagine that most will wonder what all the fuss is about with dmaa. It gives me a small to moderate boost and more importantly, it stifles my appetite so it’s good for cutting. imo it’s far safer than ephedrine, which I find is nasty stuff and certainly shouldn’t be used often.