swole troll

Steroids are bad for your health :)

On 19/12/2017 at 9:55 PM, Deltz123 said:

I dont care what you think about what's use and what's abuse.

500 test 400 compound B for a reasonable lenght is use and not abuse. Abuse is year round extreme doses and cycle lenghts.

and if people think use is 100% safe then that's their problem. Cant argue that use is 'safer' than extreme abuse

Sounds like you need to drop the tren, fella! ;) 

1 hour ago, PSevens2017 said:

Sounds like you need to drop the tren, fella! ;) 

Nah, I do reckon it was a bit of Blunt statement :rolleyes: 

people should use their brain for once. If someone thinks they're not bad for their healthy than that's their problem, or am I being selfish right now? :) 

as for use vs abuse; it's his opinion that anything over prescribed trt is abuse, my opinion it is not (per se). Nothing more, nothing less.

and I'm off everything, on tren I'm actually a bit nicer :D

Okay guys round 2 on this topic since the denial throughout social media, YouTube, Instagram and forums is painful! 

In the past few years 

Rich piana has died and everyone latches onto his recreational drug use 

Dallas mccarver has died and everyone said congenital heart condition 

Dave crosland has been diagnosed with heart failure  and everyone wants to comment on how fat he was 

And now just last night Matt porter has died in his early 30s and already guys like Nick trigilli are blaming a genetic heart condition.... 

What did all these guys have in common?

Extreme PED abuse. 

Correlation is not causation but do not ignore the overwhelming elephant in the room with your insane warming denial 

Yes these other factors may have contributed to their deaths but id be willing to bet all would still be alive if not for their PED use

And don't assume because they used more than you that you are safe as this is still a level of denial 

There was a poster on here not so long ago (forget who) and he had suffered a heart attack in his 40s iirc with no other reasons as to why other than his gear use which was circa 1g on blast and 250mg on cruise.

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind or shame anyone, I fu**ing love trenbolone, I love how strong I feel on anadrol but I am in absolutely zero denial that one day the positives im living today will almost certainly result in negatives in my later years.

Embrace the acceptance of what you're doing to your health and it might have a favourable impact on your use

It certainly did for me which is why I'm cutting body weight, remaining lighter year round, doing cardio year round, eating 'clean' year round and staggering my harsh cycles with milder ones (omitting 19nors and oral steroids every other cycle)

Remember there's no swole skeletons

28 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Okay guys round 2 on this topic since the denial throughout social media, YouTube, Instagram and forums is painful! 

In the past few years 

Rich piana has died and everyone latches onto his recreational drug use 

Dallas mccarver has died and everyone said congenital heart condition 

Dave crosland has been diagnosed with heart failure  and everyone wants to comment on how fat he was 

And now just last night Matt porter has died in his early 30s and already guys like Nick trigilli are blaming a genetic heart condition.... 

What did all these guys have in common?

Extreme PED abuse. 

Correlation is not causation but do not ignore the overwhelming elephant in the room with your insane warming denial 

Yes these other factors may have contributed to their deaths but id be willing to bet all would still be alive if not for their PED use

And don't assume because they used more than you that you are safe as this is still a level of denial 

There was a poster on here not so long ago (forget who) and he had suffered a heart attack in his 40s iirc with no other reasons as to why other than his gear use which was circa 1g on blast and 250mg on cruise.

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind or shame anyone, I fu**ing love trenbolone, I love how strong I feel on anadrol but I am in absolutely zero denial that one day the positives im living today will almost certainly result in negatives in my later years.

Embrace the acceptance of what you're doing to your health and it might have a favourable impact on your use

It certainly did for me which is why I'm cutting body weight, remaining lighter year round, doing cardio year round, eating 'clean' year round and staggering my harsh cycles with milder ones (omitting 19nors and oral steroids every other cycle)

Remember there's no swole skeletons

I've always been honest with the mrs and mates that if I could afford to do steroids and had someone right beside me that had been there and done it in a safe manner I sure as fu**ing hell would but there is still this niggling voice in my head saying not to. I haven't thus far but it is a reminder that it's not to be trifled with without knowing what you're getting into.

Would yous say that it's the amount and abuse of all different compounds alongside other drugs why bodybuilders of today are dying or having problems, with more problems arising was it as bad back in golden era Arnie, Columbo etc who are all still alive  and in good health.

On 19/12/2017 at 9:55 PM, Deltz123 said:

I dont care what you think about what's use and what's abuse.

500 test 400 compound B for a reasonable lenght is use and not abuse. Abuse is year round extreme doses and cycle lenghts.

and if people think use is 100% safe then that's their problem. Cant argue that use is 'safer' than extreme abuse

Your fisrt line: if thats the case then why should we give a toss about your second line, which is your opinion on what you think abuse is?

And anyway, it's subjective FFS.

41 minutes ago, Mickstar said:

Would yous say that it's the amount and abuse of all different compounds alongside other drugs why bodybuilders of today are dying or having problems, with more problems arising was it as bad back in golden era Arnie, Columbo etc who are all still alive  and in good health.

I wouldn't.

I have CHD, LVH and had a heart attack in my early 50's, i only ever did steroids.

I have no family history of heart disease.

4 minutes ago, stargazer said:

I wouldn't.

I have CHD, LVH and had a heart attack in my early 50's, i only ever did steroids.

I have no family history of heart disease.

How long have you been taking steroids and your usage etc over the years mate. I'm relatively new to all this and would you say there are safer ways to use peds. I know your putting your health at risk by using these drugs but is there anything you think you could have done to prevent the problems youve occurred.

49 minutes ago, Mickstar said:

Yes their use was much lower back then even compared to your average gym rat that makes up for their lesser genetics with more gear 

Contrary to popular belief most (not all) people taking gear are training hard and eating pretty good but their genetics are what's holding them back so the only other variable they view as the missing link is adding more gear rather than waiting more time

Tren also has far less respect than it deserves these days, same for orals 

No one wants to hear this but the healthy balance between gear use and health is avoiding all nandrolone derivatives and oral steroids.

Recreational drug use definitely won't help but it'd be foolish to focus on this as the bigger picture is they died almost certainly as a result of their steroid abuse

Dallas and Piana both had massively oversized organs as I'm sure Matt porter will have had, this is a direct result of steroid abuse 

Yes training will enlarge your heart via hypertrophy of its tissue well what do steroids enhance... add that with plaque furred arteries, hypertension and hyperviscosty and you have the perfect storm for a heart attack or stroke 

17 minutes ago, Mickstar said:

How long have you been taking steroids and your usage etc over the years mate. I'm relatively new to all this and would you say there are safer ways to use peds. I know your putting your health at risk by using these drugs but is there anything you think you could have done to prevent the problems youve occurred.

In reality about 20+ years on a consistent basis, though i first dabbled on and off with a bit of dbol and a bit of deca now again 30 odd years ago.

I never did high doses, most was about 1.5g in a total stack. last 10 years or so was B&C.

If i had my time again i probably wouldn't have touched them, if i had i would have never did B&C, i would have limited my use to two 10-12wk cycles per year.

IMO the time off is not to recover your HPTA (one would be deluded if one thinks you can do this) but simply to reverse all the other bad effects of using steroids, as far as i remember 99% are reversible if guys just took some time off.

10 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Yes their use was much lower back then even compared to your average gym rat that makes up for their lesser genetics with more gear 

Contrary to popular belief most (not all) people taking gear are training hard and eating pretty good but their genetics are what's holding them back so the only other variable they view as the missing link is adding more gear rather than waiting more time

Tren also has far less respect than it deserves these days, same for orals 

No one wants to hear this but the healthy balance between gear use and health is avoiding all nandrolone derivatives and oral steroids.

Recreational drug use definitely won't help but it'd be foolish to focus on this as the bigger picture is they died almost certainly as a result of their steroid abuse

Dallas and Piana both had massively oversized organs as I'm sure Matt porter will have had, this is a direct result of steroid abuse 

Yes training will enlarge your heart via hypertrophy of its tissue well what do steroids enhance... add that with plaque furred arteries, hypertension and hyperviscosty and you have the perfect storm for a heart attack or stroke 

I have always agreed in most part with you as you have with me over the years.

I sure agree on the avoidance of nandrolone and derivatives (these are a heart buster) but not on oral steroids, unless guys are being stupid enough to run them months on end.

Tell me about the rest, i'm on tablets for atherosclerosis, hypertension and hyperviscocity lol.

4 hours ago, Vincey said:

I've always been honest with the mrs and mates that if I could afford to do steroids and had someone right beside me that had been there and done it in a safe manner I sure as fu**ing hell would but there is still this niggling voice in my head saying not to. I haven't thus far but it is a reminder that it's not to be trifled with without knowing what you're getting into.

yea i mean i dont want to totally demonize them because like all drugs in life there is a ton of positives 

* youll never look how you look on steroids without steroids even at the same body composition and body weight

* its like having control over noob gains, you know how everyone regrets not cherishing their noob gains because now progress is really slow, well on gear you blast and essentially experience noob gains again (to an extent) 

* increased confidence and sense of well being (drug dependent)  

* ability to diet much leaner and hold far more lean body mass and remain full 

* more calories partitioned to building muscle so bulks are FAR more effective 

* libido of your teenage years 

* much better pumps in the gym that last for a lot longer post workout

* recover from injury MUCH faster, i personally recovered from a complete pec major rupture and reattachment surgery in a third of the prognosis utilizing various peptides and growth hormone

* and of course your ceiling for growth is vastly higher

whether there are some nattys that are bigger and stronger than you, you will still be bigger and stronger than you would have been had you not taken PEDs 

so yeah its not all doom n gloom its just whether those positives above are worth the negatives ive listed ITT and others and of course there is a dose dependent response with likelihood of major health consequence

same applies to all drugs, weed is great, helps you relax, have a laugh and be more creative, f**k with it too much and you end up a paranoid space cadet, alcohol charisma and sense of well being, too much and your liver packs up, cocaine same again, euphoria, charisma, confidence, heart attacks and blood pressure issues 

there's no free meals 

Said it in this thread on its first go round and I'll say it again - if you use steroids and bury your head in the sand when it comes to monitoring your health, you're an idiot. You should be getting bloods done before embarking on any cycle/blast, and you should be getting yearly heart function checks. If you don't, then you've only got yourself to blame if things go tits up. Sure, I'm under no illusion that I'm shaving a few years off my life even though I use relatively moderate doses, but I won't be dying before I reach 50 as a result of my steroid use because I neglected to make sure my health was okay, I'll tell you that much. If any health problems start to arise I'll be discontinuing my use in an attempt to nip them in the bud. I believe using them in this fashion, they can be pretty safe and the side effects do typically happen in a dose dependent manner; but if I believed them to be harmless like some people seem to, then obviously I wouldn't be stringent in monitoring everything as I am.

3 hours ago, swole troll said:

yea i mean i dont want to totally demonize them because like all drugs in life there is a ton of positives 

* youll never look how you look on steroids without steroids even at the same body composition and body weight

* its like having control over noob gains, you know how everyone regrets not cherishing their noob gains because now progress is really slow, well on gear you blast and essentially experience noob gains again (to an extent) 

* increased confidence and sense of well being (drug dependent)  

* ability to diet much leaner and hold far more lean body mass and remain full 

* more calories partitioned to building muscle so bulks are FAR more effective 

* libido of your teenage years 

* much better pumps in the gym that last for a lot longer post workout

* recover from injury MUCH faster, i personally recovered from a complete pec major rupture and reattachment surgery in a third of the prognosis utilizing various peptides and growth hormone

* and of course your ceiling for growth is vastly higher

whether there are some nattys that are bigger and stronger than you, you will still be bigger and stronger than you would have been had you not taken PEDs 

so yeah its not all doom n gloom its just whether those positives above are worth the negatives ive listed ITT and others and of course there is a dose dependent response with likelihood of major health consequence

same applies to all drugs, weed is great, helps you relax, have a laugh and be more creative, f**k with it too much and you end up a paranoid space cadet, alcohol charisma and sense of well being, too much and your liver packs up, cocaine same again, euphoria, charisma, confidence, heart attacks and blood pressure issues 

there's no free meals 

You see it's sensible and well reasoned posts like this that definitely confirm why I have not dabbled in anything other than some nutty preworkouts. A) I don't know enough  B). don't trust myself fully either.

16 minutes ago, Vincey said:

You see it's sensible and well reasoned posts like this that definitely confirm why I have not dabbled in anything other than some nutty preworkouts. A) I don't know enough  B). don't trust myself fully either.

That's the problem as well, some people who clearly don't know enough still use them :lol: "inject first, ask questions later" mentality. Lost count of the amount of times I've seen people post on here asking about the basics of the basics AFTER they've started their cycle, or even people who have been using about as long as I've been alive still not having a grasp of some of the basics.

Anyone who thinks that there won't be negative consequences because of their long term steroid use is living in cloud cuckoo land. Yes, you can minimize those consequences by monitoring your health regularly, but, eventually, there will be negative effects nonetheless.

I have been guilty of running stupidly high doses. High cruises, and blasts turned to bigger blasts.

Currently been cruising for 19 weeks on 150mg test e8d. Maintained a surprising amount of muscle, strength took a rather large hit and I ended up putting on 10kg of what is most definetly fat in an attempt to curb the aforementioned two things. 

Will no longer be running any nandrolones and packed in orals the year after starting. Steroids are great, call me an emotional c**t- I think i'd rather see my kids and grandkids grow up somewhere down the line.

On 31/05/2019 at 2:38 PM, Mickstar said:

Erm, not any more.....

I guess tren is the worst for long term health because of the effects on brain and blood vessels etc? What would be a decent mass building cycle that wont cause to much long term dmg - accute side effects is no problem or things you can monitor on bloodwork, the thing that worried me is things that is hard to actually test.

On 10/3/2019 at 1:39 PM, zariph said:

I guess tren is the worst for long term health because of the effects on brain and blood vessels etc? What would be a decent mass building cycle that wont cause to much long term dmg - accute side effects is no problem or things you can monitor on bloodwork, the thing that worried me is things that is hard to actually test.

it really is a case of damage vs progress, the more exaggerated one is the more potential for exaggeration the other is  

casing point equipoise outside of its potential hematological issues is relatively mild but also offers very modest gains 

by contrast you have nandrolone which has been shown to be 10x more damaging to arterial health than testosterone (which in its own right is worse than equipoise due to its increased androgenic profile) however 500mg of nandrolone vs 500mg equipoise in regard to muscle gain is non comparable over similar time frames 

we move over to the drier more suited to cutting compounds and you have masteron which isn't great for you (no DHTs and androgenic compounds will be) but equally not horrendous blood work wise , modest gains and physique transformation even when lean 

trenbolone on the other hand is fiercely effective at morphing your physique and shooting performance through the roof but as i have said many times it is akin to an injectable oral minus the hepatic stress as far as your health is concerned plus its been linked to psychological conditions such as Alzheimers, I honestly believe even just once per year use of trenbolone is a big trade of health vs progress

you can make these comparisons across the board 
no AAS is good for you but there is a sliding scale of potential in regards to sports performance increase as well as health detriment.

not that you asked for it but my personal approach for nothing more than a bit of info pooling in case others wish to chime in with their approach on balancing their progress and health is that I will run a harsher compound cycle, cruise for an equal amount of time as well as green light from blood work followed by a milder compound cycle (think the comparisons above re mild v harsh) and then cruise again for an equal amount of time and repeat if so desired 

I may run several milder cycles but never back to back harsh ones and by harsh I pretty much just mean the inclusion of nandrolone derivatives and or orals