Hi ther guys, im a little worried here and im seeking advice, its my first cycle, and im using testosterone enathate 500mg a week, split into two injections, 250mg, on monday and thursday. I also take arimidex, .25mg every day. Im just on the end of week 5, and have just had some blood tests done via medichecks.com, i did not get any precycle blood work done. Anyway, i want to know if my testosterone, and estradiol, are in the correct range, for somebody who would have taking testosterone enanthate 500mg a week, for 5 weeks. I personally don think they are and this is starting to worry me, but please take a look. Im questioning whether my gear is legit, or underdosed, i have SIS labs, and my source is an official reseller according to them. The  reason i got a blood test is because, of i didnt get and increase in sex drive, however since starting this cycle, i have put on muscle mass, and my lifts have gone up faster than usual, im pretty sure my balls ahve shrunk my about 25 percent too.

Here are my results, Testosterone- 8.95 nmol/l    17 beta oestradiol- 27.3 pmol/l    these were from a finger pr**k sample, you send off in the post

Thanks Harry

1 minute ago, superdrol said:

0.88ml give or take, smells like maths isn’t your strong point

Lad, I get that it's possible. But highly unlikely he is being so accurate with the dosing.

Just now, Smokey13 said:

Lad, I get that it's possible. But highly unlikely he is being so accurate with the dosing.

So he guess’s at 0.85, who is perfect with the measurement given errors, I can guess between 0.8 and 0.9 roughly, someone who says they are on 750mg with three ml would be open to a similar error

Where do you guys get bloodwork done?  Its kind of fishy to me, if im honest just the fact i seem to have oiler skin,seem to sweat more than i used to, it kinda makes me think theres something wrong with the blood test rather than the gear, maybe. Or could something else be at play?

Edited by Hazza1234
question added

Just now, Hazza1234 said:

Yes you are correct, SIS labs test e does only come in 300mg/ml, and i dose it, with the small lines on the side of the syringe, ie. 30mg per 1/10th of a ml. 

blood test.jpg

Going off those results your gear us seriously underdosed or bunk 

big vin, are there any tests you know of i can do? besides LabMax

big vin, are there any tests you know of i can do? besides LabMax

I use medichecks and so do a lot on here 

It has been proven today on here that medichecks is accurate 

6 minutes ago, Frandeman said:

Can't be 

Sis oils are GTG :D

Thats the reason i bought that lab, any ideas if anything else could be at play here? any advice on what i should do next?

Personally I would just try a different lab and start again .

Lots of people on here this that labs make a mistake but I don't think they so I believe some  ugl labs make crap gear .

Like I said I would start again with a different lab or you could have another blood test done with medichecks and see what it comes out at 

Nothing more you can do 

6 minutes ago, big vin said:

Personally I would just try a different lab and start again .

Lots of people on here this that labs make a mistake but I don't think they so I believe some  ugl labs make crap gear .

Like I said I would start again with a different lab or you could have another blood test done with medichecks and see what it comes out at 

Nothing more you can do 

Yeah, just ordered another testosterone check from there a we speak, i think ill give it another go. Thanks for the advice man

Yeah, just ordered another testosterone check from there a we speak, i think ill give it another go. Thanks for the advice man

Yes do another test when you get the results let us know I doubt they will be any difference