21 minutes ago, Halfwaythru said:

Noticed that one of my sources is now stocking Dunning labs. Seem a bit more expensive than some, are they any good? 

Voted top in some online poll. 

they seem to have a great rep got email with products there prices are on the expensive end. would use them based off reputation as haven’t seen 1 bad review but i nurm use sg so wouldn’t really change from them as im happy and there well priced. 

14 minutes ago, Slagface said:

Seems to be putting out some decent produce as far as the reviews are going. I’d still go with the more known cheaper labs for the time being though personally. 

Exactly my thoughts. This lab won’t offer anything over the other reputable labs who charge less.  Different if the less expensive labs were putting out bunk or underdosed gear but reality is they’re both UGL and product will most likely be near identical 

I’ve not long moved back to the Uk so made a new account on here so I understand most wont see myself as credible but I have been using dunning for the last 12 months (3 cycles) and I’ve found them to be excellent!

Particulary the lack of pip which I think is down to the oils they use and lack of alcohol but don’t hold me to that.

Dunning and certainly as good as the likes of Dimension, Taylormade etc

10 hours ago, Slagface said:

As General rule I wouldn't pay more than 25 for a vial nor 20 for a tub of anything anymore. No need to. 

Tren e and 50 x 50mg anavar prob gonna cost a touch more at retail prices I imagine. 

21 minutes ago, nickc300 said:

A source of mine has just got dunning in stock. The price difference is negligible. From what I was hearing on here I thought it was going to be through the roof. 

i think we all used to tm and triumph prices mate dunning is same price as sg but sg gear higher dosed. but dunning rep does seem to be the best of any lab ive seen. but i dont think the gear is badly priced. what u running at mo

12 hours ago, S1dhu82 said:

i think we all used to tm and triumph prices mate dunning is same price as sg but sg gear higher dosed. but dunning rep does seem to be the best of any lab ive seen. but i dont think the gear is badly priced. what u running at mo

Yeah fair point. Cruising at the moment mate. 200mg tm test e. 

Just maintaining right now. I'll do a nice cut at this dose around 4 weeks before i blast again onto a bulk to get a nice rebound. 

I'll be using mainly sphinx when i up doses again. 

I think it all comes down to personal preference to be honest. I personally haven’t got on with TM but love dunning whereas my old man is the opposite. They’re all on a par really I think 

43 minutes ago, nickc300 said:

Yeah fair point. Cruising at the moment mate. 200mg tm test e. 

Just maintaining right now. I'll do a nice cut at this dose around 4 weeks before i blast again onto a bulk to get a nice rebound. 

I'll be using mainly sphinx when i up doses again. 

1 hour ago, Plymlift said:

I think it all comes down to personal preference to be honest. I personally haven’t got on with TM but love dunning whereas my old man is the opposite. They’re all on a par really I think 

Pretty much. All these threads about how this ugl or that ugl being rated or underdosed. Unless it comes from a reputable member on here I dont take any notice. 9× out of ten labs are good to go. Few discrepancies here and there but thats life.  

If someone isn't gaining the last thing they should be looking at is the gear. It' most likely poor diet or poor training. 

5 hours ago, nickc300 said:

Pretty much. All these threads about how this ugl or that ugl being rated or underdosed. Unless it comes from a reputable member on here I dont take any notice. 9× out of ten labs are good to go. Few discrepancies here and there but thats life.  

If someone isn't gaining the last thing they should be looking at is the gear. It' most likely poor diet or poor training. 

Word.