Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
barsnack

pay as you go gym - WIDNES

Recommended Posts

There’s a couple of average gyms in Widnes mate, optimum fitness, muscle and figure, stones gym. However if your driving, check out Dedicated Fitness in Huyton. 10 minute drive, 5 pound day pass. Genuinely one of the best gyms I’ve ever been to/seen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SS93 said:

There’s a couple of average gyms in Widnes mate, optimum fitness, muscle and figure, stones gym. However if your driving, check out Dedicated Fitness in Huyton. 10 minute drive, 5 pound day pass. Genuinely one of the best gyms I’ve ever been to/seen

brilliant, will do...driving and got the afternoon to kill, so thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2017 at 10:08 AM, barsnack said:

will give Runcorn a miss...got flat tyre there last week, so don't think me and Runcorn go well together

Tbh if you’re in Widnes anyway you won’t wanna be making the trip over the new toll bridge just to go the gym

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:29 PM, dmsknk said:

Tbh if you’re in Widnes anyway you won’t wanna be making the trip over the new toll bridge just to go the gym

my work is right below it...forgot all about it, made a shitty late turn, and ended up going over it....shite craic

 

Went to Dedicated fitness...was decent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, barsnack said:

my work is right below it...forgot all about it, made a shitty late turn, and ended up going over it....shite craic

 

Went to Dedicated fitness...was decent

Dedicated fitness is a good gym, just won the best independent gym award too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×