Sign in to follow this  
barsnack

pay as you go gym - WIDNES

There’s a couple of average gyms in Widnes mate, optimum fitness, muscle and figure, stones gym. However if your driving, check out Dedicated Fitness in Huyton. 10 minute drive, 5 pound day pass. Genuinely one of the best gyms I’ve ever been to/seen

10 hours ago, SS93 said:

There’s a couple of average gyms in Widnes mate, optimum fitness, muscle and figure, stones gym. However if your driving, check out Dedicated Fitness in Huyton. 10 minute drive, 5 pound day pass. Genuinely one of the best gyms I’ve ever been to/seen

brilliant, will do...driving and got the afternoon to kill, so thanks

On 16/11/2017 at 10:08 AM, barsnack said:

will give Runcorn a miss...got flat tyre there last week, so don't think me and Runcorn go well together

Tbh if you’re in Widnes anyway you won’t wanna be making the trip over the new toll bridge just to go the gym

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:29 PM, dmsknk said:

Tbh if you’re in Widnes anyway you won’t wanna be making the trip over the new toll bridge just to go the gym

my work is right below it...forgot all about it, made a shitty late turn, and ended up going over it....shite craic

Went to Dedicated fitness...was decent

16 hours ago, barsnack said:

my work is right below it...forgot all about it, made a shitty late turn, and ended up going over it....shite craic

Went to Dedicated fitness...was decent

Dedicated fitness is a good gym, just won the best independent gym award too.