Testnaldo

Realistically how 'bad' are tesco sandwiches on cycle

Hi all, 

i'm one week into my test E cycle and just have a question regarding diet. Due to work commitments, I find myself relying on tesco sandwiches for lunch. I usually get a chicken salad sandwich with fage yoghurt and some fruit. This is the only part of my diet that isn't home cooked and doesn't consist of your standard bodybuilding food like chicken, rice, oats, eggs etc.

Just wondering, realistically how detrimental to my physique and gains is opting for a supermarket sandwich/wrap for lunch going to be compared to pre-cooking chicken/rice or something similar. 

Lol is this a serious question? Just make sure you meet your calorie/macros target for the day. Whether you eat a tesco sandwich or a big Mac,  it's about ensuring you're consuming your macros. You can do this thru brekkie, dinner, snacks, shakes, pre-bed nibble. In short, it depends what your other meals look like. 

2 hours ago, Testnaldo said:

Hi all, 

i'm one week into my test E cycle and just have a question regarding diet. Due to work commitments, I find myself relying on tesco sandwiches for lunch. I usually get a chicken salad sandwich with fage yoghurt and some fruit. This is the only part of my diet that isn't home cooked and doesn't consist of your standard bodybuilding food like chicken, rice, oats, eggs etc.

Just wondering, realistically how detrimental to my physique and gains is opting for a supermarket sandwich/wrap for lunch going to be compared to pre-cooking chicken/rice or something similar. 

Why is this in the steroid section?

Now moved.

On 13/11/2017 at 9:44 PM, Dark sim said:

Why is this in the steroid section?

Now moved.

Can you not delete threads based on total stupidity? 

Then again I suppose someone might google  “is Tesco sandwiches good for gains” and this might pop up. :lol:

Edit: seems ukm already has this one 

1 hour ago, Ross1991 said:

Can you not delete threads based on total stupidity? 

Then again I suppose someone might google  “is Tesco sandwiches good for gains” and this might pop up. :lol:

Edit: seems ukm already has this one 

6AA6A90B-C0A5-423E-8D15-C26B85CC3D49.thumb.png.afa3a583b64179b4da4c3f7929082cad.png

Sometimes do, just you wouldn't know about them ones...

We need to educate people like this :)