Shaneyboy

Cheating or not?

10 hours ago, no-one said:

A recent picture of his gym progress would be far funnier, seems lacking in his journal.  Probably because he still looks like a potatoe and feels embarassed so he posts pictures of slags engaged in appalling depravity in an attempt to divert the attention from himself.  He's a clever lad. :lol:

You'd rather see pics of @Slagface's hairy gut than a slag with her tits out?! 

Speaks volumes mate!

13 hours ago, no-one said:

A recent picture of his gym progress would be far funnier, seems lacking in his journal.  Probably because he still looks like a potatoe and feels embarassed so he posts pictures of slags engaged in appalling depravity in an attempt to divert the attention from himself.  He's a clever lad. :lol:

f**k do I need gym progress for when I have a life like mine? :lol: 

my 2 girlfriends love me just the way I am :) 

1 hour ago, Lifesizepenguin said:

cmon man, thats a bit general.

Yes but it's true. Unless you are an alpha beast in the eyes of your woman and she is completely fulfilled in every aspect and pretty much worships your dick which is almost never the case, she will f**k around. I've been involved with numerous married women. They don't think they're doing anything wrong. It's how the female brain works :thumb

10 minutes ago, iamyou said:

Yes but it's true. Unless you are an alpha beast in the eyes of your woman and she is completely fulfilled in every aspect and pretty much worships your dick which is almost never the case, she will f**k around. I've been involved with numerous married women. They don't think they're doing anything wrong. It's how the female brain works :thumb

There are cheaters . Both men  and women 

x

2 hours ago, iamyou said:

Mate, you can not generalise based on some anecdotal evidence of what you have experienced. 

You sleep with some married women and claim to know how the "female brain" works. honestly its just ridiculous.

You ever think the women you get with may be a certain type?

rather than just categorising every woman based on your own singular experience.

Very closed minded opinion if you ask me.

6 minutes ago, Lifesizepenguin said:

Mate, you can not generalise based on some anecdotal evidence of what you have experienced. 

You sleep with some married women and claim to know how the "female brain" works. honestly its just ridiculous.

rather than just categorising every woman based on your own singular experience.

Or even it’s his own mannerisms and actions which lead her to believe its normal combined with a certain type of woman also...

9 minutes ago, Lifesizepenguin said:

It's not based on my experience alone. It's just well known fact that women cheat. A lot. And you will never even suspect her because they are excellent liars. I don't judge them for cheating and love them as they are.

22 minutes ago, iamyou said:

It's just well known fact that women cheat. A lot. 

No it isnt, no more than anyone else

22 minutes ago, iamyou said:

And you will never even suspect her because they are excellent liars

This is a massive generalisation, making assumptions about a whole group of people based on gender :lol:

I know plenty of women who are terrible liars, so theres a "fact" that disproves yours.

I think you need to look at how you view the world mate, its a bit off.

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:02 PM, Shaneyboy said:

Finished it last night went to hotel then drove home this morning.

did not rant at her just tried to be reasonable ask for the truth and she was visibly squirming with lies.

she has sent text today rearranging all the facts to justify her beviour. Her friends think I am a pig for looking at the phone.

i am literally climbing the f*cking walls and don't know what to do with myself. No amount of booze or weed seems to be helping.

definitely no going back but if feel berieved. Going to be a tough couple of months.

Her friends think your a pig because they probably behave like she does...

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:54 PM, Ross1991 said:

Get on the tren mate and hit the gym. Within 4-5 weeks you will become an emotionless shell of your former self and not give a fvck. :thumbup1:

Id f**k her off anyway mate 

Yeh Tren will blow all that emotion away for sure lol

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:02 PM, Natty Steve'o said:

Just keep on fu**ing her (skinned up) until you find someone better,  then drop her like a hot potato. ;)

Why cut ya nose off to spite ya face :huh:

This is the true man thing to do, don't be wasting any money on her during this time either ....

17 hours ago, iamyou said:

It's not based on my experience alone. It's just well known fact that women cheat. A lot. And you will never even suspect her because they are excellent liars. I don't judge them for cheating and love them as they are.

you sound like a mans man

On 06/11/2017 at 5:25 PM, Shaneyboy said:

Cheers for that @Sasnak but I want the c*nts to ban me. Increasingly f**ked off with dick heads here. If this is a valid cross section of the population then we are f**ked.

Why get banned?

You can just not use the site.

If it bugs you that much just stop. Your life isn't in need of extra stress. Just take the stress out.